Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I got married on the 18th of August and my trusty LS400 did a great job as the wedding car. It felt strange to be sitting in the back but very comfortable and the air con was very effective on the hottest day of the year!

The car will probably be for sale soon. It's mechanically sound but the paintwork is suffering and I can't justify the cost of having it resprayed. I'll miss it though and I wouldn't be surprised if I end up buying another LS in future, maybe a Mk4. There's something special about these cars - I was only intending to keep mine for a few months but I've had it for over 4 years now!

lexus-wedding.jpg

I have racked up three weddings with my Lexus so far (none my own!). The last one was my sister-in-law last year. I thought she would have gone for my Daimler, as she knew the Lexus has been used before but she went for the LS! Luckily, the weather held out as I had my 'detailer' out for three days before hand making her look her best (the Lexus - it would take more than three days work on my sister-in-law!!).

Congrats on your recent marriage too :)

Thank you!

Mine did a wedding the other week for a local LOC member, the groom and best man were chuffed with the rear AC in mine too.

I finally got round to using that "Rear Extra Flow" button!

I have racked up three weddings with my Lexus so far (none my own!).

I hadn't realised the LS was such a popular wedding car! If I sorted out my paint it could be a new sideline for me...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links