Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post Pics Of Your Lexus

My standard Sport apart from the alloys and exhaust. Other bits will eventually get done tho

http://i1057.photobu...Pics070copy.jpg

http://i1057.photobu...Pics073copy.jpg

http://i1057.photobu...Pics072copy.jpg

hello mate,

i am thinking of buying the type of your wheel but i like to know what you think of the quality as it look good on your car but the picture on eBay is slightly shiny

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-LEAGUE-NOCTURNE-BLACK-FOR-LEXUS-IS-200-ALLOY-WHEELS-ONLY-/390439474377?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item5ae80194c9

so am not see of the quality please advice

@bjbanny, i was unsure about what wheels to get when changing them but seeing as i actually went to Rochford Tyres in person i was able to look at them properly. They look much better than in the pic. The lip is polished aluminium so is shiny but obviously not chrome shiny. Depends if thats your thing really and for the price i cant fault them.

Love them advans, Time to get rid of standards i think.

They re nice, but 1 of them needs straightening as its slighty buckled and causes vibration over 60mph, they all need a refurb in general and i just cant be bothered lol, so ill sell them as skid rims i think lol

264007_10152087021055702_396776062_n_zps281b0100.jpg

488297_10152087019775702_1531111305_n_zps1e1e064b.jpg

304412_10152087021330702_1785550831_n_zps4f6d8714.jpg

Wasnt sure about the aftermarket alloys at first, but theyve grown on me. Its got 99k on the clock and is in perfect condition except for a few stone chips and two dings. Full service hist and Lexus stockport invoices upto 80k so very well looked after and cherished. Current mods are LED interior lighting all round, puddle lights, 5000k HID kit, CREE Q5 LED fogs and sidelights, fitted a aftermarket centre console armrest. I want to tint the back glass, get a lip spoiler and paint the calipers black with white decals, get parking sensors maybe get a private plate also wouldnt mind swapping for a cream interior but apart from that want to keep it pretty standard. Was thinking LED tails, put kinda pricey

Heres mine with the Advan 18's that ive just removed as i need new tyres but im going to buy some new wheels instead

30103450485732620901519.jpg

And the gay TSW 17's ive currently got on that ive borrowed untill i can sort some new wheels.

20130106104921.jpg

20130107142253.jpg

Looking good mate how is it running ? ( first pic make me want it bk )

Heres mine with the Advan 18's that ive just removed as i need new tyres but im going to buy some new wheels instead

30103450485732620901519.jpg

And the gay TSW 17's ive currently got on that ive borrowed untill i can sort some new wheels.

20130106104921.jpg

20130107142253.jpg

Looking good mate how is it running ? ( first pic make me want it bk )

yeh its running fine mate, up to 166k on the clocks now and just passed its MOT last week without a single advisory, just needing to find £700 now for some new alloys lol

wont have a pic until tomorrow when i start fitting my kit but where is the best for buying an aftermarket grill like they grey or blue car above ?? which look class by the way

must be hard driving the blue one being that low

I've just brought one of eBay, there a genuine Lexus Part too, from Japan by the looks of the instuctions.

Can pull the item No or eBay seller if you li

ke.

wont have a pic until tomorrow when i start fitting my kit but where is the best for buying an aftermarket grill like they grey or blue car above ?? which look class by the way

must be hard driving the blue one being that low

I've just brought one of eBay, there a genuine Lexus Part too, from Japan by the looks of the instuctions.

Can pull the item No or eBay seller if you li

ke.

which one did you get ,and price ? thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links