Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The article just got posted on autocar.,.. apparently a coupe planned for the third generation ... cant wait ... i quite like the look of the coupe...

http://www.autocar.c...d-paris-concept

from the looks of it the hybrid engine might be picked up from the ES in the states.. 200 odd bhp ... i hope they make a slightly powerful one as well..

there are similarities in the design aspect to the Toyota GT86 but looks nice... i do like the front grills tho thats how a sports car should look like; have a bit of a mean look to it...

http://www.creativecrash.com/marketplace/3d-models/vehicle/cars/sport/c/toyota-gt-86-2013

Now that is one sleek car. I think the front grill will look better with a registration plate on it, and love the what appears to be a brake light on the shark fin above the rear window. I wonder what the price will be . . .

• 5 weeks later...

When I was at Lexus Bristol on Monday the service manager showed me a pic of the new IS. It was a pic of the LF-CC.

I told him that's the LF-CC and he said yeah it is but it's gonna be tweaked very slightly and launched as the new IS. Looks stunning :)

that is exactly the same thing owners of 1st gen IS said when the 2nd Gen IS was introduced about 7 years ago. There is a whole post about it. It doesn't look dated now but soon it will. And when the new IS is out it will grow on you and in a year or twos time you'll change your opinion about its look :)

I hope they offer a none hybrid version as I don't want to pay extra to lug 600kg of batteries up and down the motorway. A couple of dealers have said they're looking at making another oil burning version as it'd net them a fair few sales.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links