Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance For A Ls400

jpjsavage

My LS400 mark 1 was £180 a year with churchill fncb incl protection max 5000 miles per annum £400 excess and wife on ins who does'nt drive anymore but apparantly makes it cheaper .Renewal to the mark 4 in NOV, car value differences are not massive so I expect similar.

Ha ha, SAGA tried to tell me that the Mk3 was a £100 extra premium because ......... well, it just was coz it was a Mk3 !!!

What's the logic in that I asked ........ stumped for a reply they said !

My previously insured one with them was my Mk2. ...... and unlimited mileage and all the usual benefits of comprehensive cover.

Malc

Ha ha, SAGA tried to tell me that the Mk3 was a £100 extra premium because ......... well, it just was coz it was a Mk3 !!!

What's the logic in that I asked ........ stumped for a reply they said !

My previously insured one with them was my Mk2. ...... and unlimited mileage and all the usual benefits of comprehensive cover.

Malc

What do you expect from all those old people at Saga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

hi all again

spent last night on comparison sites again this time adding my brother.still cant get anywhere near lv quote i cant understand how insurance works by the time you pay the premium then if you are unfortunate to have any claims you pay compulsory excess voluntary excess and then they haggle over value makes you wonder if its worth it :msn-cry:

But it's compulsory and if you don't get insurance then, well, you would be put up before the judge and rightly shot :whistling:

But seriously, I read the other day that the Govt has instigated an Inquiry into price fixing with car insurance ... ho hum ... can't see that getting very far !

Too many vested interests methinks.

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links