Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What More To Do To My Is200

sambouy

alright guys, being viewing this website for ages and thought why not register i get some feedback on my is200, i have done some work to it, what do you guys reckon?

<scrimg0371.png</noscript>

im contemplating whether or not to get the roof along with the spoilers either wrapped in black carbon fibre or leaving it as it. along with adding rear windscreen tint and wheel 10-15mm wheel spacers.

as you can see i have do all sorts of body work with the chargespeed kit, full de cat power flow exhaust system (drinks fuel like anything!), with a induction mod on the engine.

also got the standard aero 18" rims dipped in matt black so now they are mint.

as i said let me know :phone: what you think and what else you think might look good.

im also after a chargespeed front skirt (lip) if anybody know where i can get one, just hit a curb and broke it off !!!! madmotors are chargin £300 for the lip alone, i can get a full bumper for that price.

• 3 months later...

That's just a dummy aerial I bought off eBay, will let you know the measurements if u wanna get one, fits nicely, the curve is perfect. as for the roof spoiler was already on the car when I got it :-/

Plasti dip the panels you want a different colour, from the YouTube vids I've seen its simple and easily returned to standard if not as you'd like, plus a couple of cans would work out cheaper than wrapping I would think.

Welcome to the LOC, the car looks very nice with the subtle mods you've done.

Don't tell everybody you have 18" Aero wheels they will be bidding on them! :D

Haha everybody wants them Aero's!

Two things from the Gen 1 IS that you can still ask stupid money for and people will pay it:-

1. Aero alloys

2. Front Arm Rest

There is only one viable supercharger kit, that's the tte one but it's getting rarer.

Turbo is best. Google ikengineering for the manifold and downpipe etc.

Or click on my link in my sig and take some ideas.

Thanks for the info, once I have the new headlights and sound system installed, am gonna concentrate on the turbo/supercharge side of things. Will update with pics...will look good!(hopefully).

seriously bin those rear lights, apart from that it looks good,

if it was me i would space the wheels out and stretch the tyres on and aim for massive lows, especially if u have spent the dollar on a chargespeed rear end.

I think the only real way of doing that would be to go down the deep dish alloy route unless I start putting even larger spacers on the back, I already have 10mm but if I was to go higher i think I would purchase extended wheel bolts .....?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links