Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Link To Supercharger For Sale! (Not My Item)

Found this link today and it would appear was posted recently. Not sure if its still available or not but thought id post if anyone was looking for one. If all is well at that price im sure a few people might be interested.

http://aberdeen.craigslist.co.uk/pts/3291593867.html

Note: it is NOT my item and I have no affilliation with the seller whatsoever

• 4 weeks later...

I have read recently, a post in the "**********" fourms, saying that this as well as the kit listed on gumtree are BOTH scams. Save your money! I have been in contact with them both. The one listed on craigslist will not even talk on the phone due to him having oral surgery and cant talk for the next 2 weeks, will not accept anything other than bank transfer, and had the nerve to email me, telling me that i needed to finish the transaction with his girlfriend because he was going out of town for 2 weeks. (Interesting since he cant talk so you mnow it isnt work releated, and wasnt bringing his fiancé with him)

The gumtree listing is similar. Will not ship until bank transfer is made.

I have been looking for one of these kits for a long time (still dont have one yet either)! My advice is to deal with only legitimate sellers, or sellers in the fourms, as well as pay by cash or paypal (as you can be helped if you were scammed), as well as offer to collect.

A couple of years ago similar happened to my daughters celica vvti ,it was only the keen eye of a building society clerk that noticed the fake bank transfer. My bank didnot notice it hence to say both we and the bank were very lucky ,my advice bank transfer only NO CHANCE.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links