Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Southern Meet Nov 11Th

Gozza

so ive got the car! just found a pool in each side of the boot now ive had chance to dig deeper. just red a post about leaky boot so thou shalt not panic. just somethin to look into and keep an eye on. check ya boots guys!!. im coming but she is in poorly mode cosmetically!!! so then next quote must be....thou shalt not judge....dont worry im not religious.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a wicked turn out today :)

Loads of nice Lexus cars to look at and people to talk to. Nice to meet you all and hope to see you all again.

And big thanks to Gozza for organising a wicked little meet for us all, and to Steve and ray for the goodies :)

Lewis.

great meet, really nice to put faces to names, got a shopping list for bits I've seen now lol,

Hopefully have another meet in the near future and make it even bigger :)

Photos to follow :)

Good to meet you all and looking forward to the next meet. All in your t shirts I hope.

If anyone is interested I did get a refund for lunch and for my drink, starving when I got home!

Yes turn out to be nice meet guys , great weather, gd location and finish off with nice breakfast :), well...for some , after the power cut!. We definitely need to it again.

Btw A big thanks to Gozza for organising a this meet for us all, and to Steve and ray for the goodies.

Yeah, great turnout guys, really good to put faces to names.

Couldn't have asked for better weather, cars all looked great (and way better looking than the Volvo meeting in the other end of the car park :yack:)

For what it was worth Ray, the food was great :hehe:

Looking forward to seeing the pics :)

• 4 weeks later...

No LS members then ?? Mike

It would have been a lovely drive down there MIke but the fuel cost put me off.

The most LS models I have seen at a meet was 3 at Doncaster, a 1991,1994 and a 2001 LS430.

We always get out numbered by IS200 owners.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links