Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yellow Is200 Sport

You can expect to get less trade-in for a yellow car. Dealers say they are harder to sell as it's a love/hate colour. Obviously a salesman will tell you the opposite when you go to buy one. Happened to me with my yellow MR2. Back then (9 years ago) it was a real head turner as there were very few yellow cars, these days most manufactures seem to do a model in yellow.

I personally like the IS in yellow. It's a nice strong colour rather than some manufactures washed out attempts. The only problem will be the large number of flies and bees you will get around the car. :D

More information on the great yellow lexus hunt..

Cd Bramall displayed their yellow Is at the Great Yorkshire show on the 8, 9, 10th July.

Lexus Cardiff had one sat outside their showroom on Thursday

I was told that there were only 50 in the country - are there really that many dealerships?

• 1 month later...

If you decided to buy one of the original limited edition yellow IS here's some good news. They are even more exclusive. As you know they only make 53. Oxford Lexus put their's on as a demonstrator - some one took it on a test drive and totalled it so now there's only 52!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links