Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Supercharged Lexus In Town

Afternoon folks, new to this site. just picked up my 1999 IS200 on Saturday with a TTE supercharger fitted.

Also fitted with FMIC, catback and Tein coilovers, any suggestions to more power?

the car is still running the standard air box, will a normal is induction kit fit or will the supercharger in the way?

Will get some pics up soon :) Any advice welcome

• 2 weeks later...

Morning folks, sorry for the lack of photographs, hopefully have some this week, have just bought new Manifold and Decat to go on which will be this weekend or next

Need to get the engine bay nice and polished too! Here is the only pic i have at the present

Also looking into buying satnav, just to be posh :)

525111_10151272863332456_1097670671_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just an update on the car, Manifold is finally going on this weekend, also just bought an aluminium radiator, just for bling.

Just had a good service this weekend so running pretty smooth, has anyone got a BOV fitted to their's? Mine has a HKS fitted but it only works when the car is in nuteral for some reason, my diagnosis is its cheep p*** so looking into getting a new one?

Also speaking to TDI North, have purchased a HKS Fcon ECU, was pretty much a steel for what i paid for, so looking at the stage 2 pulley then remap, hopefully sometime before April!

Also satnav coming soon :)

Watch this space ;)