Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

£39.99 Insurance Policy

Hi fellow Lexuns

Just got to tell you of my recent fantastic good fortune

As some of you are aware I aqquired a mint mark 4 in july with 18k on the clock.I have had previous to that the mark 1 for 16 years which when it went to its new owner was 22 years old.that car was the original design and had little in the way of integrated electronic comfort interface each service, Radio, CD ,AC were seperate and could be fixed seperatly.

I considered the touchscreen interface on the 98 Mark 4 as a bit of an acchiles heel as when the unit fails you lose all of the visual control of the services in the cabin,physically some services will be maintained but difficult to monitor.

So I set about seeking a replacement unit.

On Sunday last I had a quick look on the best e site and low and behold a mint working unit at buy it now for £39 99p. I could'nt get to the keyboard quick enough and knocked my beer over. The unit arrived today and £10 worth of bubble wrap packing it .Lexus price for this unit ? £6000.00 I won't be playing the lottery this week I have had my share of good luck.

How do you do it! I was born on Friday the 13th so no chance for me.

An excellent find, just keep it in the bubblewrap somewhere dry and warm until the time comes to use it, at £39.99 it doesn't matter if you never have to use it and a better investment than a 2% ISA!

Hi fellow Lexuns

As some of you are aware I aqquired a mint mark 4 in july with 18k on the clock.I have had previous to that the mark 1 for 16 years which when it went to its new owner was 22 years old.that car was the original design and had little in the way of integrated electronic comfort interface each service, Radio, CD ,AC were seperate and could be fixed seperatly.

I considered the touchscreen interface on the 98 Mark 4 as a bit of an acchiles heel as when the unit fails you lose all of the visual control of the services in the cabin,physically some services will be maintained but difficult to monitor.

On Sunday last I had a quick look on the best e site and low and behold a mint working unit at buy it now for £39 99p. I could'nt get to the keyboard quick enough and knocked my beer over. The unit arrived today and £10 worth of bubble wrap packing it .Lexus price for this unit ? £6000.00 I won't be playing the lottery this week I have had my share of good luck.

Is that 6K as in £6000.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Hi fellow Lexuns

Is that 6K as in £6000.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Hi Mike

Yes you got it and I think that price is subject to VAT I also picked up a drivers side wing mirror complete for 25 pounds these are 250 pounds for the Heated Mirror part which you have to buy if your mirror is broken and 900 pounds for the complete unit.

I'm one of those guys that thinks about the bridge long before I get there.The 98/2000 model was a revamp facelift and the mirrors only fit that model so limited numbers are going to be available the same goes for the satnav display and they are as rare as hens teeth in the states as they were an option so not fitted to most of the Mark 4s

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links