Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

18" Is200 Alloys

ICE T

Its a straight swap as i have done this to mine also but just check the alloy bore is a good match to the hub as if its a bit bigger which mine was then you will need to buy a sprocket for each wheel which isn't expensive. Also tyre pressures to 35psi.

I think they mean spigots, not sprockets. lol The centre bore (round bit in the middle of the hub) has an outside diameter of 60.1 on the IS200. The spigot rings just goes inside the centre of the wheel to reduce it to the correct size if they are aftermarket. However I would expect all OEM Toyota/Lexus wheels to have the correct centre bore already.

Thanks sprinter - yes they are called spigots - could not remember the name but for soem reason sprockets flew into my head. ICE, like sprinter said, if they are OEM they wont need them - i am not too sure about mine being original as i needed a set of SPIGOTS - they just line the wheel up better to the hub but i think the wheel nuts on the car are self aligning to a point when tightening so if tightened up properly then the wheel is centred.

Anyway if you do need them then you can find them on eBay for around a fiver for 4.