Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Battery Is200

Well it lasted 9 years but it died the other day. The same happened last year, stuck it on charge after topping up the distilled water and got another 12 months out of it.

I have had it on charge with a bloody expensive do it all Battery charger for 36 hours now but the charger is telling me its a dead duck but it did the same last year. The problem is that I only use the car a couple of times a week.

I can get a Bosch 60 amp S4024 for £57 with the 15% off

http://www.eurocarpa...0057&0&cc5_1002

worth it ?

Just make sure the terminals are at the back of the engine bay. and yes a good price for those and with warranty. I got my new batt at a trade price from a place in my town, a bit cheaper but not a bosch, but you pay for the name....

hi there,

i recently changed mine, think mine was the original too, the cars a 53 2004, sounds a good price, i got mine for 59.99 but it not a bosch, and as said before make sure terminals are at the back, and a few that fit the is200 are slightly bigger and smaller so just beware.

regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

I own a year 2000 Lexus IS200 SE . Due to the current cold weather my Battery finally packed it in today. The Battery was old and I'd not driven the car for 2 weeks. Guess the snow killed it.

The Bosch Battery in the link is considered the best choice? I'd like to install a new after market stereo with DVD player. Should I be going for a different Battery?

Thanks in advance for the advice and happy new year!

just bought the exact Bosch on the link at local garage today £76 include vat and fit in. was told it's a heavy duty Battery with 4 years warranty. But the mechanic did point out that even thought it has 4 years warranty , we never know another cold weather might do to the Battery :geek:

but everything is ok to me with no complaint :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links