Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interior Led's

Gareth,

How did you do the front dome removal? Appreciate we don't have the sunglasses compartment they show on the video to contend with, but it mentions two screws that are hidden inside the compartment you need to remove? We don't appear to have any screws on ours do we?

Thought I'd ask as you've done yours already. The rest of them look nice and straightforward.

Cheers.

Pete :)

Hi Pete, on my car there is a little electrical unit in place where the sunglasses holder should be- this should drop down on hinges the same as the sunglasses holder does, you just need to put your screwdriver/plastic tool in to start it off. Then the two screws are underneath as normal.

Thanks Gareth. :)

Seem to recall we only have a blank cover installed there, hence nothing to open/drop down to access any screws.

I'll try and snap a photo over the weekend to show you what I mean mate. It may just be a case of gently levering the whole thing from a corner?

The LED kit is in transit at the moment, so not in any great rush (just trying to get prepared for when it arrives!).

I've already got quite a long list of 'to-do's' this weekend (replacing sidelights, finish install of Apexi throttle controller, and remove rear lights to clean out the mold/mildew!), but should have a chance to take a picture or two.

Thanks.

Peter :)

The blank cover drops down on hinges, well it does on mine anyway. The two screws are underneath. The blank cover is where the sunglasses holder should be.

Does yours look like this. The big hole is where the cover goes, you can see the two screws in there:

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mLUV0qntKFqMmqz-jozHaQw.jpg