Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Website maintenance PLEASE READ

Steve

May 3rd, 4th and 5th

The website will be subject to outages due to me upgrading (still)

The main site shall continue to serve but the forums will be down for about 1 hour a time. If all goes well then the forums will be down for just one hour.

Thanks

Ok.. as you can see it works ok... couple of things i need to do but i am near the point of hanging myself with the amount of hacking to do to keep these forums intact.

If any members come across errors then please let me know.... The odd Face look may look scruffy in places but that will have to wait until i get round the rest

Have fun peeps and I hope you enjoy the new forum

cheers Vic

I am retiring for the rest of the evening

i plan to update more features tommorow... oh by the way.. dont forget to add your Mood in your profile!

Adios!

new added feature

Flashing mail box sign when you have a new U2U... the U2U's are much better than before.. you can when you have read your u2u and once you have read them the main notification link then dissapears so you know when you have a new u2u. Much better!

Moods.. if you want to change your mood.. goto your control panel and goto Edit Profile and change your mood to how you feel.

Errors displaying code and parse errors.. this was because alot of members changed their templates in their profiles a while back... even though these are fixed please goto your profile and select DEFAULT .. this way if the templates get updated in the future you wont receive these errors.

If you would like to receive emails when someone replies to your post then when writing a new post please tick the "receive notification " check box.

Todays post feature has changed.. it is alot better than the old one. The only difference is I have not implemented the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 days worth of posts yet. If alot demand it then i will implement it again.

Please display your location in your profiles.. below your avatars is now your location.. and to help other members establish where you are we would appreciate you placing your location in your profiles.

Any other features to the forums then please let me know.

Originally posted by Administrator

another brucie bonus... all members will receive notification when a new u2u message arrives

test it and see for yourselves! :eyes:

that is a pretty damm handy addition Steve:yes:

Like the new emotions too:?::lol::kiss::bounce::regan::smilegrin::flaming::eyes:

yeah cool eh.. i am also thinking of replacing the chat with a new one.. something smaller and that actually plugs into the forum.. but need to see if it is man enough first

a few additions shall be made throughout the night as saturdays is always quiet