Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Ls460L Review In Auto Express

Diesel ????????????????????????????????? How very dare they, this is a luxury car not a tractor.

What they should do is LPG them, they are missing a trick.

Mike

He also thinks a Jag or Merc is better in some ways- what a muppet - even if he entitled to his opinion. I am with you on the LPG Mike.

While the car is comfortable, with the benefit of heated and cooled seats front and rear, it doesn’t quite pull off its luxury status in the way a Jaguar XJ or even a Mercedes S-Class does.

My first thought: Nan from Catherine Tate ("What a load of old S**T!)

Second thought: Auto Express may be right. What do I, the owner of a 15-year-old LS400, know about current luxury cars? I've never even opened the door of a new XJ or S class. It's a different motoring world to mine.

Diesel ????????????????????????????????? How very dare they, this is a luxury car not a tractor.

What they should do is LPG them, they are missing a trick.

Mike

He also thinks a Jag or Merc is better in some ways- what a muppet - even if he entitled to his opinion. I am with you on the LPG Mike.

While the car is comfortable, with the benefit of heated and cooled seats front and rear, it doesn’t quite pull off its luxury status in the way a Jaguar XJ or even a Mercedes S-Class does.

I was going to pick it completely to bits but didn't want to bore you all with my protestations. Mike

Haha have a quick look at the comments below the article, it appears we are not alone in thinking that was a daft; ill informed article.

They cant all be Lexus owners. Seems AE dosen't have to many friends. Mike