Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello I'm New.

Raymond.

If you like that one you might like this one too. It all works like a package. Memory mirrors, seats and column. 3 memory settings and autodip in reverse.

It doesn't matter what car you buy, there's always something to retrofit or add... :lol:

This is the thread with the seats in btw. Sorry but I have snatched the cream mats already... :ph34r:

The water pump and cambelt and some other bits have been done 6000 miles ago on mine luckily so that saves me a job. It doesn't look a bad job to do on these as there seems to be loads of room under the bonnet.

Yeah, the BMW forum is good and I have made loads of friends and met a lot of people so I will be stopping on there even though the 5 will be gone soon.

I hope this forum will be as good and hopefully I can sponge up some Lexus knowledge to get it to the same level of my BMW knowledge.

It's all about helping each other out and saving some pennies at the same time.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was an hour and a bit.

Shaping the plugs took most of the time.

If you get some proper plugs from a scrapper you can have this done in half an hour I'd say.

You're a bit far away but you're welcome to pop round and I'll do yours...