CT200h owner

Smart Entry System On Ct200H Luxury

Bit confused just got my CT200h SE-L-CVT with leather upholstery as standard which according to the brochure is the luxury model, it also says that smart entry is standard but i do not seem to have it?

I definitely don't have the indents on the handles as described by other posts?

Anyone else had this issue? Thanks

The SE-L and Luxury are different....the specs have probably changed.

Thanks for responding.

What i don't understand is that my spec matches the luxury model on the brochure and not the SE-L as you cannot have leather seats or parking sensors which came as standard as mine.

I will take it up with the dealer, anyone else have a similar position?

In the brochure I picked up when I got my CT 200 in Oct it says Leather seats and parking assist are standard on the SE-L ... smart entry is not - it was only standard on the premier model and not an option on any other models.

The trim levels have all changed recently. SE-L has now become Luxury model and in doing so gained folding mirrors and smart entry.

It appears to me you have the older SE-L but the new brochure which is why it doesn't match up.

My SE-L has smart entry, parking sensors, leather seats, sat nav and dab and is just over a year old now

I am sure that Lexus have done a fair bit of optional extra shuffling in an attempt to establish different trim levels of the CT200. Some earlier SELs seem to have been fully loaded whilst some seem to be short of a few things. It would be interesting to find out exactly which parts are retrofitted and which parts are factory fitted.My SEi came from the dealer with the larger wheels whereas they are a no cost option for all models.

Early CT models with Nav had keyless entry. This was a miss build which was rectified on later models but has now made its way back on MY2013 changes.