Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Replying To Sc430 Alloys - Oem - Wanted

SC-berks

Hi Guys, I'm restarting a thread from over a year ago.

I'm moving to France in a couple weeks for a better part of 2013 and am taking the SC430. My alloys have gone from bad to worse & unbalanced... and would like to get something sorted in the next 10 days.

Anyone have a set sitting in the Garage who wants to free up some space?

Give me a call on 07795 053 095

looking for a sensible price for all parties involves. Would buy a set or even just 2.. your choice

* Merry Christmas!

Excellent. Give me a call or text as soon as you know. I'm leaving for France on the 7th, so If I'm going to get something sorted, needs to be next week. and towards the earlier part.

I have a DHL account so would be able to organise a pick-up from your location. no later than Weds/Thurs though.

I figure I'll try and contact the other guy from my previous thread later today to see if he's still got his in his garage... That was a year ago, though

The guy is away, I am hoping he will be back at work tomorrow. I am away for a few days from Thursday so time is tight.

I shall if they are done tomorrow, but I was getting them cheaper as I was in no rush.