Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloy Wheels

shabz23

Hi, i have got a mk1 gs300 sport with the 10" deep on the back but need a wheel for the front. I hit a pit hole and cracked the rim beyound repair.

Does anyone have a spare wheel for sale with 2 centre caps.

Thanx.

Hiya shabz23, just wondering if you took a photo of the pothole and the resulting damage. i have heard of people claiming successfully against the council for this sort of thing. Would be worth a go if you are able to prove that it was definitely the pot hole that caused the damage. Might get you a contribution (or more) towards a replacement wheel.

Hi, i have got a mk1 gs300 sport with the 10" deep on the back but need a wheel for the front. I hit a pit hole and cracked the rim beyound repair.

Thanx.

Hiya shabz23, just wondering if you took a photo of the pothole and the resulting damage. i have heard of people claiming successfully against the council for this sort of thing. Would be worth a go if you are able to prove that it was definitely the pot hole that caused the damage. Might get you a contribution (or more) towards a replacement wheel.

I agree. If it was a public highway then you have a case. After all what do we pay road tax for??

Thanx.

I agree. If it was a public highway then you have a case. After all what do we pay road tax for??

also the alignment will be out if its thats bad a hole to damage the wheel adjustment required also

pics are a must it will be filled in otherwise before you know it