Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Area Meet. Sunday May 5

IHgs300

He's well happy with it Ian but he is a bit of a punk... Even has a orange mohawk for a hairstyle so it suits him lol

cant say anything about that, had some weird hairstyles myself in the 80's

Not sure Stuart, I've never seen the car in the dark.

cant say anything about that, had some weird hairstyles myself in the 80's

. . . . Just thinking. . . . I don't want to diss the wheels too much, encase he shows up on the 5th . . . . . .

LOL...might have to wear dark glasses and a wig. :whistling:

Right I am part of the Lexus IS200 group on facebook. Got asked if a few of them would be able to come aswell. Were trying to get a meet organised on there. Also the lass who is organising is called Kelly Nash if your on facebook and fancy pm'ing her

I want to come but still not sure if ill be in Poland then, will know in the next few weeks.... ive never been to one of these meets, what happens? we just talk about lexus's all day? lol

Hi Ian. Would the Plank and Leggit allow a mobile valet at their car park on Sunday 5th? If I'm driving up from South Wales, my car is going to be quite dirty and to have its photo taken on the day, I'd like it to have a little spruce up?

Apparently when there's been a meet there before members have done little bits without any complaints.The pub will be making something in drinks ect with us meeting there so might be ok, cant say for sure. If not possibly there could be a public carpark nearby which you could use.

I can't see it being a problem providing you don't bring a generator powered jet wash with you or start asking for a bucket to be filled at the bar. :lol:

There are services located nearby at Donnington which I believe have jetwash facilities should you wish to fettle your cars before arrival.

Anybody arriving at the venue with squashed flies on their front numberplate will be refused entry and made to go straight home,do not pass go,do not collect £200.00 :lol:

1. IanS200 + wife and kids

2. ChrisIS200SportTTE

3. Lexmanic

4. Raymond. (Depending on holiday bookings)

5. Steve 2006

6. Ted55

7. Sparkystav (provisionally)

8. Stuart Aspey

9. LexIS200sport

10. Mikeys IS

11. BenIS

12. Ally

13. Ian m (maybe)