Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Area Meet. Sunday May 5

IHgs300

Typical Chris, would have liked to see them fitted.

Getting things delivered in the UK is rubbish. Last month my father ordered a new tv from tesco, same day wife ordered some needles from Singapore. Needles came in 10 days, tv took 3 wks to be delivered.?????

Typical Chris, would have liked to see them fitted.

Getting things delivered in the UK is rubbish. Last month my father ordered a new tv from tesco, same day wife ordered some needles from Singapore. Needles came in 10 days, tv took 3 wks to be delivered.?????

Haha that is Typical mate!

Yeah got a call yesterday to say they were out of stock of the wheels so will take another week to get to me!!

I'll be coming from stafford, A518 joining to the A50 near Uttoxeter could meet you there

Looks like I'll be convoying on my own :-( Anyone coming along the A50 from the west?

Hmm im thinking about this mini convoy as im In Wolverhampton so that will be closer for me.

I'll be coming from stafford, A518 joining to the A50 near Uttoxeter could meet you there

Looks like I'll be convoying on my own :-( Anyone coming along the A50 from the west?

Hmm im thinking about this mini convoy as im In Wolverhampton so that will be closer for me.

Join the crew Dinho, get the A50 from the A518 there's a small layby further down meet there @ 10:30

I'm a little gutted to have to miss this one :( I'm in the East Midlands that day too but unfortunately I'm working a 07:30-19:30 shift. Are these likely to be regular? Hopefully I can attend the next one.

This meet apply to all lexus owner , I'm pretty sure , Ian may confirm me on that. I know one guy in here bringing his LS too, I think it Steve.

Guys.

Is this meet going to be mainly IS owners? I've just trawled the posts and looks like its 95% IS or are they just stock-pics? Any LS owners going?

Yep, I'm bringing my 1994 LS400 and we get 2 parking spaces for ours! :D

Last meet at Doncaster had mainly IS models including an ISF plus a GS300, 2 LS400s and a LS430.

The IS owners take one look at our nice V8 engines then start measuring their engine bays :lol:

• Like 1

Change of plan yet again! I won't be meeting you lot at Newport Pagnell services. I was going to stay at my cousins in MK but he's got a date Saturday and I think he's hoping to get lucky so doesn't want me in his flat :lol:

I'll be driving up from Bath on Sunday morning :)

My LS sounds like she is now a 1980 stage one V8 landy! so I may be a bit louder tomorrow....you might just hear me coming....

• Like 1

Leaving Caerphilly, South Wales at 9:00. Car is being cleaned. Tripometer B set to 0 ahead of tomorrows trip (will press for zero again as I have just realised I'm popping out later)

My LS sounds like she is now a 1980 stage one V8 landy! so I may be a bit louder tomorrow....you might just hear me coming....

Blowing at the Y section by any chance?

Blowing at the Y section by any chance?

Steve - seems intermittent at the moment, I had it up on a lift at my mechanics place and he had a feel around at the joints and said there were no leaks....came on again briefly today.....hmm.

Guys.

Is this meet going to be mainly IS owners? I've just trawled the posts and looks like its 95% IS or are they just stock-pics? Any LS owners going?

Oh yes, me and my 98 LS 400 which is gleaming in the drive with my son sat there riding shotgun to knock out any birds that might have a leaky bottom syndrome. Mike

Looking good Stuart! :)

I apologise now guys for the state of my car :(

You haven't seen mine! everyone is safe if i come along lol

Late entrant here i know, count me in for around 11am ish :phone:

Only a few miles from home so i shouldn't get lost

I'm all pumped for tomorrow, looking forward to meet everyone! :)

Here's a quick recap of the cruise/convoy tomorrow morning:

• Starts at Newport Pagnell services (between J14 and J15) at 9:00am
  • The convoy will also stop by the truck stop at M1 J23 at 10:00am (map)
  • There is another convoy meeting up at 10:30am at the lay-by on the A50, just after the junction from A518 (map) (thanks Lakeey/Ally :))
  • Like 1