Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200 Sportcross. New Member

Stuart Aspey

I got quoted £130 for a set of 5. (blasting and coating)

Yes, the ones in Crewe.

I don't have centre caps on my winters yet. I might just get some plain ones as they're going to be black anyway.

They were Silver Stuart but needed painting. They only had black or white paint in jtf and they needed done asap.

This is how I picked them up :ph34r: Then sanded, primed, painted and lacquered.

Mine are only winter runabouts but for my main alloys I'd have them blasted and coated or painted by someone who knows what they're doing...

file-1.jpg

file-27.jpg

file-12.jpg

Very nice. I'm currently at Lexus Cardiff to get my key done and to discuss the service plan. I've got my coffee and I've just been offered the use if the ipad as recrptionist saw me using my phone for the Internet.

GULP!?! Service plan purchased, but Swindon Lexus have just confirmed that they did not do a cambelt change. Despite carrying out 8 services from new, they haven't done the cambelt! Last service receipt (121800 miles) still no cambelt change! £416.72 going out on Thursday for a cambelt change and tensioner!?! Also new key and service.

Mmmmm free latte. How much do I need to drink to recoup my costs?

I wonder why the previous owner decided against a cambelt change? Seems a bit daft! Can't believe that. Are you getting new spark plugs? Not part of a service, costs extra on top from dealer. I'm thinking if the previous owner chose not to change the cambelt even tho I'm sure the dealer would have advised to, they might have said no to plugs as well meaning yours could be the original still? Plus yours are due even if they did change them. Every 60k my book says even tho iridium are meant to last 100k.

I wasn't sure if someone added it, but if it's standard then I'll stop complaining . . . .

I've just rearranged all the pictures so that no-one has to tilt their head now. I was uploading straight from my phone and I didn't have the option to rotate, so I've done that now.

hi,welcome,exaust is standard,i belive,my car have aswell

Low Fuel light came on at 356.4 miles. Finally stopped at 383.1 miles. Filled up with 64.15 litres of fuel. Still had 5.85 litres left. I couldve gone passed 400 miles again.

Haha, I wouldn't have risked it either. Your a much more patient driver than me to get that much from a tank :)