Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200 Sportcross. New Member

Stuart Aspey

I got a quote of £85 per wheel for my Aero's but their 18"s and ive chosen a company in Swindon that Ferrari and Porsche dealers go to so prob a bit on the expensive side but I'll know they'll be done to the highest of standards :)

I found mobile Refurbers to be as cheap as £50 per wheel but I just don't trust them...

I dunno. From the moment the low fuel light comes on, I've gone a good thirty miles before actually stopping. I've just done 420 miles and only put 64.70litres in to fill the tank! I still had over 5 litres left. I coulda gone further.

• 3 weeks later...

I was 2 notches before empty and had covered 355 miles. so i reckon i could hit 400, and mines a auto :o. Ive had a week off work tho, done alot of trekking on the motorway....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

post-45814-0-68612900-1371151196_thumb.j

I last filled the car up with petrol when we left Blackpool, last Thursday. I've since completed 493.4 miles and the low fuel light has been on since 452.3 miles. The needle is practically resting on the bottom, but tomorrow, I am going to attempt to drive a further 13 miles to the petrol station in Newport. . . . . .

WIsh me luck guys.

Nice new signature mate!

I've calculated that I've used 66 litres of petrol so far, judging by how far I've let the needle go down in the past and at 493.2 miles covered on 66 litres of fuel, I'm traveling at 7.479 miles per litre. I should be able to get 21 miles in before I start bringing up any sludge, though because I run the tank so low, there shouldn't be much there.