Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200 Sportcross. New Member

Stuart Aspey

Well, I've got to be in work for 8:30, there are a couple of stations on the way if I get scared, but Morrisons is who I'm aiming for.

CF83 3EE - NP10 9SA is my planned journey 9.2 miles. Shorter than I thought.

Edited again, via Bassaleg, the route over the mountain is closed. 12 mile . . . . lol

as low as this? reset at half a tank BUT i put £15 in a few days ago but the needle sticks and never moved when i did and im pretty sure it just went down regardless of this, hence me risking driving with the light on!

2013-06-14_08-25-03_153_zps7b32cdb0.jpg

• Like 1

haha so you had 2L of fuel left to spare! this proves you can drive it to the pin NP good to know Stu thanks for being the guinea pig lol

• Like 1

LOL he even had it in snow mode to try and complete the journey. :lol:

I normally just restrict myself to a trip to work and back (about 25mls in total) once the light comes on.

• Like 1

I use the snow mode all the time. I know the benefits are only around 2MPG, but around town it dulls the throttle so I 'accidentally' rev less. But if you see my fuelly, I'm regularily getting 450 miles out of the tank.

500 + miles two weeks in a row. I won't do it next week, I've got no long drives left. But that last run was a worry. Proof again, at least with my driving style, that I have 50 miles of driving left once the low fuel light comes on.

I'm adapting your driving style Stuart.

Got 50.1 MPG out of the misses's C180 Kompressor and 41MPG out of my 9-3 turbo

wow! i most i got out my my 1.6 focus was 45mpg and that thing only had 100bhp. amazing

• Like 1

I use the snow mode all the time. I know the benefits are only around 2MPG, but around town it dulls the throttle so I 'accidentally' rev less. But if you see my fuelly, I'm regularily getting 450 miles out of the tank.

I use snow mode around town all the time. its not like you need the power or can even enjoy it on urban roads (without looking like a idiot) it gives a much smoother drive at low speeds and like you said keeps the revs low making a very relaxing a quiet drive. I had a blast in mine with ECT PWR on the bypass a few days ago tho, first time in months hehe got to be done now and again

• Like 1

I'm adapting your driving style Stuart.

Got 50.1 MPG out of the misses's C180 Kompressor and 41MPG out of my 9-3 turbo

wow! i most i got out my my 1.6 focus was 45mpg and that thing only had 100bhp. amazing

Today driving like Stuart again. :)

2 litre turbo petrol.... @ 70MPH on cruise control :P

file_zpsc993ae1d.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers Stuart.

Saab is fine now. Had some niggles but they're sorted.

Kids love it with the top down. I had one before but that was a 900 vert (same shape) Bit dated compared to my last few cars even though it's on a 51 plate but the electric hydraulic roof is always cool. It is ridiculously fast though but can drop down to 16MPG when trashed.

Love to go back to a big comfy all toys estate car though..... Best do some saving up

• Like 1