Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200 Sportcross. New Member

Stuart Aspey

Glad to hear it Stuart. I agree, very friendly, polite people on here. I was welcomed very warmly when I joined so I have tried to do the same with other new members.

I joined 2 different Lexus forums before the LOC and to be honest they were full of foul mouthed, rude people who want to argue (not discuss or debate) every point you make! There are a couple like that on here :whistling: but they are very much in the minority :) lol...

I've had my LS for around 4 months, and the friendly welcome and advice of the folk here has certainly enhanced my ownership experience considerably.

Indeed, it suddenly becomes a great society to be a part of, not just the luxury of the car.

Hehehe. I fear 500 miles maybe a fantasy, but driving carefully could return 30-32 mpg without too much difficulty.

Just did my tyre pressures. Offside front 38, Offside rear 41, nearside front and rear I couldn't see, but I had the macjine set to 34 and both front and rear required air. At a rough guess I think the rear could've been near 25. Slow puncture pressure I think. Anyway, now all tyres are at 34 psi and I'll keep a closer eye on this to ensure there aren't any other issues.

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

207.7 miles in. Lets see if I can get 450 out of the tank.

Lol no and do you know why?

Cause the gauge isn't accurate. Half isn't half! I always get to half between 180-220 miles, even 250 once but the bottom half of tank drops a lot quicker and the light comes on around 300-330 miles :)

Go on Stuart prove me wrong please! I really want somebody to get something like 450-500 from a tank but with pics as proof :)

Depending on condition and style.

I paid 80 al in for mine last month or so. Not the best condition but rubbed them down and painted them and they're fine for winters.

Can't find any good picts on my ipad ATM

49c58e34c6c368604aa66fd0b9082b76.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links