Stuart Aspey

Lexus Is200 Sportcross. New Member

Good morning everyone. I became a Lexus owner on Saturday and I decided to join the owners club to jump up and down to shout out about my brilliant car.

It's a 54 plate with 122000 miles on the clock and a full service history.

Stuart.

Hi Stuart and welcome.

There's a sort of unwritten rule here that you have to post pictures - so that we can all drool over them. :winky:

Hi Stuart welcome to LOC.

Yeah some pics would be great :)

Is that a typo on your mileage or does it only have 12k on the clock?

Welcome along.

As said above, pictures please!

12K? Mine has 8 times that...

Welcome to the club :)

Enjoy the club forums!

Above we see the one of the rarest sights in the world.... A Lexus IS200 with a full tank of petrol! :)

Hehehe.

£81.00 to fill 63litres. (There's 7 litres available once the empty tank light comes on?)

Hello and welcome to the club.

Above we see the one of the rarest sights in the world.... A Lexus IS200 with a full tank of petrol! :)

Give him a few hours Chris..... :whistling:

Give him a few hours Chris..... :whistling:

A quick calculation says I'm doing 25.97mpg with careful driving. Thinking about putting Hancook eco (B rating) tyres on her for an attempt to improve economy.

Stuart

25 mpg sounds about right. The most economical way to drive this car is at 60mph in 6th gear. If you have cruise control even better with that on. I can get the mpg needle to sit on 40mpg at 60mph/6th gear. Don't think that needle is very accurate tho. I average 28-30mpg doing a mix of B roads and dual carriageway :)

And yes your light will come on with 7-8 litres left in the tank, I've tested this a lot and I can normally fit in 62-63 litres :)

Thank you all for this great welcome. Here is my beautiful SportCross. I will get some better pictures when there aren't so many other cars around.

post-45814-0-33254600-1357668919.jpg

post-45814-0-01821700-1357668968.jpg

ALSO!?! is this factory standard?

I take it your talking about the exhaust. Yes stainless steel system as standard. I have the original system still fitted to my 2001 IS with no signs of it failing :)

The fat end on the backbox is just a bit of trim to make it looks sporty.

I wasn't sure if someone added it, but if it's standard then I'll stop complaining . . . .

I've just rearranged all the pictures so that no-one has to tilt their head now. I was uploading straight from my phone and I didn't have the option to rotate, so I've done that now.

Okay, i'll work on it. Copyright issues on that last one, even though it was a Lexus publicity photo . . Oops. Sorry.

pity youre not closer noticed your dash is marked. ive got a mint one and a center console you could have had for free .

pity youre not closer noticed your dash is marked. ive got a mint one and a center console you could have had for free .

Wow, thank you for the offer, but i'm not too concerned about the marks. If I was going to be selling her, i'd probably bite your arm off and make arrangements for a road trip. Thanks again.

If theres any bits you might find you want please remember me and ill help if i can, Wifes just gone to post your radio mate, If you need any tips for fitting when it arrives just drop me a pm.

Okay, i'll work on it. Copyright issues on that last one, even though it was a Lexus publicity photo . . Oops. Sorry.

What did I miss? Lol...