Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New To The Loc

Chris0121

Been looking on here for a while now but never introduced myself

My names Chris im 23 from birmingham and I drive an 02 is300the mods so far include some 18x8.5 and 9.5 et35

3" catback exhaust

Custom induction kit

Trd rear splitter

And a front splitter I think it's called a jp lip oh and I smoothed the plate recess off too

That's it so far I have got plans to get some sideskirts and some coilovers to get it sitting right

So that's it for now ill try and get some pictures up soon

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Been a while since I was on here since then I've brought some Meister r coilovers and lowered it, fitted some better tyres, rolled the arches and I managed to get a vertex front bumper ;-)

I'm desperate for some side skirts to make it look finished I've found some bit I've just got to sell some things first ill be adding some things to the for sale bit soon

post-43679-0-53052800-1364843191_thumb.j

post-43679-0-68879600-1364843238_thumb.j

post-43679-0-06692900-1364843277_thumb.j

post-43679-0-54877000-1364843369_thumb.j

Nice car Chris - welcome.

Just a question from my side .....why do you you guys in the UK only tint the back windows on your cars? Is it illegal to tint the driver and front-passenger windows as well?

It's illegal to tint them past a certain darkness. Your front windows must let in 75% of natural daylight.

I tinted the fronts on my old Primera. Got stopped by the police and they make you peel most of it off by the side of the road!

Thanks for the info. We also have rules here regarding th darkness of one's tint, but I guess they are not very well enforced.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links