Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Haha ..... So many people didn't get that when I sent it as a text the other day. I'm beginning to wonder how many of my friends actually watch the news!

Still, as long as I don't receive a death threat via a tescos burger on the pillow next to me in the morning.......... (horse burgers available at other leading supermarkets)

I might just avoid burgers altogether as I don't want the trots !

I'm here all week folks!!!!

My mate just got 200 kilos of them tesco burgers, cost him a pony

i was in Tesco's cafe the other day, the lady asked me what i wanted on my burger, i said a fiver each way.

true this my daughter is shocked at the horse meet scandal and so are her friends going on about it the other day in our house, you know how girls do.

she and her mate's are going on 12- 13 years and guess where there off to on a school trip for 5 days in February but back to the horse meet. ..................................................................

Paris, even i haven't got the heart to tell them. i just smile, as dads do. it will be lovely for her as she turns 13 on the trip and on that day they will be on top of the Eiffel Tower so very special for her, just hope she dont order burgers, better off with frogs legs, at least you think it's off a frog.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice collection there, i have come full circle in my watch collecting hankering after some i have released a while back,

collection at moment is

my favorite at the moment

B1 with A877 fighter+UTC

tomandbreitling008.jpg

GMTC II on Rubber B

gmtrolex002.jpg

116613LB

Lexus021.jpg

48mm Chronospace

BreitlingCS001.jpg

E Mission

325picturesfrommarch325.jpg

Pam 0024

Panerai008.jpg

a few more from left to right

Breitling chrono avenger M1 regatta, Pam 0025, ellease sports, rolex sub, tag kirinum, Pam Base 0000, breitling super ocean 46mm.

collection001.jpg

become a bit of a wallet basher of a hobbie but i car't stop. LOL

Very nice collection. What's your opinion of the TW STEEL watches? Worth the money or not?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links