Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 That Looked Like An Early Ls430

Hi guys

I saw an x reg ls400 today that at first glance looked like an early ls430. It had the front end of an ls430 and the rear was the same as well. I walked up to the owner and asked him was it a special edition, and he said he didnt think so, but it was one of the last ls400's made. It looked really nice though.

I dont know. I do remember this time last year on eBay there was an x reg ls400 that looked like an early ls430, a silver car. It looked exactly like an ls430. So i dont think it was the wrong badges.

I find myself strangely curious about this 400 badged 430, I will keep 'em peeled.

I'm beginning to suspect I was dropped on my head at an early age as I find the strangest things fascinating!

It is kinda strange. Like i said i do remember seeing one on eBay, but seeing it in real life is something different. Mind you it did look nice. I was kinda jealous. It was an ls400 in an ls430 body. Like i also the guy did say it was one of the very last ls400's made.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links