Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

wtf does it actually do....i was driving out of asda today and the back end stepped out...thought snow mode would stop that!?!

cheers

All snow mode does is reduce throttle response, it wont stop you slipping and sliding about, if you have traction control ON then the back shouldn’t slide out, but the car can come to a complete stop if you have no traction at all, so you may need to turn it OFF.

In my experience of driving the GS over the past 10 years is they are hopeless in the snow, I either don’t drive it or borrow my dads front wheel drive car, luckily we don’t get a great amount of snow hear in the out skirts of London.

2nd gen GS defo starts in 2nd too.

Indeed. Sorry, I wasn't implying it didn't just that the effect is to dull the throttle. Which it does by altering the response of the pedal, and starting in 2nd gear.

I have never had a problem in the GS in the snow have been using the snow mode for the past 2 days with no issues other than having to turn it ant the TRC off to get it back n the drive yesterday

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links