Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mazda 6 Swap For Is200

phunt

Hi guyz,

sorry im a noob so im prolly posting this in the wrong section, but im just wondering if any1 would be interested in swapping there IS200 for a 2002 Mazda 6 with 4k miles. just putting the feelers out :)

Phunt

Erm think the repsonses will follow along the lines of mine...

I wouldn't even swap my 13yr old MR2 for a new Mazda 6....

But that would just be a biast statement as i seem to remember reading the mazda 6 beat the is200 in a recent servey sumwhere :P

erm really... would love to read that, I work above a mazda garage and of course yes have bias towards the brand but the cars look in two different leagues, which I am guessing one reason to why your looking to swap from a mazda to an IS. If the Mazda was that much better surely you wouldnt be looking to swap...

Erm think the repsonses will follow along the lines of mine...

I wouldn't even swap my 13yr old MR2 for a new Mazda 6....

But that would just be a biast statement as i seem to remember reading the mazda 6 beat the is200 in a recent servey sumwhere :P

you will obviously get a biased statement

this is the lexus forums

i wouldnt swap my IS200 for ryans 13yr old mr2 either :winky:

if the mazda is so good why do you want an IS ?

is that not like going on the JAg owners forum and offering to swap your 4000miles Mondeo ST220 for an X-Type 3.0 Sport. I am sure the Mondeo is great at what it does but who'd get out of a Jag to drive one?

Cue all the "they are the same car" comments....

:zee:

is that not like going on the JAg owners forum and offering to swap your 4000miles Mondeo ST220 for an X-Type 3.0 Sport. I am sure the Mondeo is great at what it does but who'd get out of a Jag to drive one?

"they are the same car" :whistling:

"they are the same car" :whistling:

Don't be silly you'ld have to be an accountant to drive the mundano to save the extra cash for paying for the Jag badge....

easy to service jag though, you can take it to any ford garage :lol:

Hmmm swap my fully loaded straight-6 rear wheel drive for a 'run-of-the-mill' 4 cylinder front wheel drive rep-mobile....

I'm not saying the Mazda isn't a good car... but I bought my Lex for a reason...

Hmmm swap my fully loaded straight-6 rear wheel drive for a 'run-of-the-mill' 4 cylinder front wheel drive rep-mobile....

I'm not saying the Mazda isn't a good car... but I bought my Lex for a reason...

does the radio work in the mazda !!!

what do you mean does it work, the AA batteries double as the starter motor....

fidgits should get the joke !!

Hi guyz,

sorry im a noob so im prolly posting this in the wrong section, but im just wondering if any1 would be interested in swapping there IS200 for a 2002 Mazda 6 with 4k miles. just putting the feelers out :)

Phunt

no sorry mate cant say im tempted wit that offer

Hi guyz,

Phunt

ignore these guys phunt - they are just pulling your leg :P

welcome to the club - why are you looking at replacing the Mazda?

I am not interested (don't want to get your hopes up) - but figured some one should give you post a serious response :D

wish i can afford it mate, i wouldnt mind a Mazda 6, but then if i got the money i would go out and buy a Mazda RX-8........and just let u all know Mazda are pretty good cars... even if i own a IS,

I've had many Madaz's in my day(not a typo),and have always found them to be a good,solid motor.haven't had the opportunity to drive the 6,but would be keen on someone who has driven both to do a comparo from the driver's(not drawing board) perspective.

fidgits should get the joke !!

<_<

Bonjour,

Sorry will be straight on that, but why somebody should accept to change his IS for a fake copy ?

Looking at the 6, make me think that the Mazda design center just bought an IS, looked at it really really carrefully to make the 6.

@d'taleur

Vince

PS: I prefer the Mazda design when they create by their own, like the RX-8 :P

Is this a joke? It's a very :sick: one as well.

Why would I want to swop my 'Fast and Luxurious' for a wannabe, run of the mill ugly looking fake :blink:

I'll stick with my IS...thanks :D

Oh, BTW, welcome to the Club mate B) Despite some of the jokey comments made here, we are usually very friendly...well most of us anyway :shifty: I guess this kinda of question wouldn't go down to well here because we all love our motors :) I like the way you're thinking...you're moving into the right direction by looking to buy a Lexus.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links