Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snow? Its All Over

noby76

It has all started again....

A few weeks back playing in the snow resulted in 168 miles on a FULL tank :ph34r:

file_zpsb088adf2.jpg

Noby, it did tell you before. That's not 'snow' in your pictures. That's just a tiny dusting what my grandma wouldn't even slip on.... This is what snow looks like...

file-9.jpg

And the day after.....

file-10.jpg

I have a set of snow chain but apparently you get fined using them in the UK as the roads are made out of chocolate?

I was actually getting quite frustrated this morning with the amount of 'idiots' stranded, driven into each other and generally being c***ts. They should introduce some additional driving tests or start taking people off the road!

If you can't drive, don't drive.

If you can't drive faster than 20MPH with a bit of snow, don't drive

If you think you need to come to a complete standstill because you're approaching a corner, don't drive.

Catch the public nanny state bus!!!

It seems that everything can and will be blamed on somebody else, something else and especially the weather.

We are laughed at by half of Europe. Yes, we are!

I have a set of snow chain but apparently you get fined using them in the UK as the roads are made out of chocolate?

I was actually getting quite frustrated this morning with the amount of 'idiots' stranded, driven into each other and generally being c***ts. They should introduce some additional driving tests or start taking people off the road!

If you can't drive, don't drive.

If you can't drive faster than 20MPH with a bit of snow, don't drive

If you think you need to come to a complete standstill because you're approaching a corner, don't drive.

Catch the public nanny state bus!!!

It seems that everything can and will be blamed on somebody else, something else and especially the weather.

We are laughed at by half of Europe. Yes, we are!

Haha agree with this 100% :lol:

Nice rant Ray :)

Ray, it was just cold, wet and slushy today but Manchester was getting a bit of fluff around lunch time as I was leaving.... but I'm back in Bradford this week end if I can get the Jeep back off my Brother in Law..... He's fallen in love with it.

Haha agree with this 100% :lol:

Nice rant Ray :)

Oh, just remembered..... They actually closed the school my five year old goes to because of the snow a couple of weeks ago.

That was the same day when I took this picture to show winter tyres DO work.

file-11.jpg

I read that Moscow is paralysed due to snow but then they have just have had the largest snow fall for 100 years. Having driven through France and Spain in the snow, I'm not too sure that the Brits do too badly, it's just that we don't get enough snow to learn properly

Ray, it was just cold, wet and slushy today but Manchester was getting a bit of fluff around lunch time as I was leaving.... but I'm back in Bradford this week end if I can get the Jeep back off my Brother in Law..... He's fallen in love with it.

If you fancy a bit of a D-Tour pop round for a brew on your way back. I'm 10 mins from Sheffield. You can cut straight back over Snake Pass.

Ha! get that rear window cleared..... So you can see Nobby sliding into your back end... :oops:

:lol:

Usually the rear window clears after a few power slides :ph34r: No chance of seeing Nobby driving round here on plastic tyres.... :whistling:

I'll take you up on that soon but I'm off to see my beloved for Valentines..... :wub:

I'm setting up another BMW meet in the peak soon if you want to pop round for a beer? It'll be nearer to you and you'll not be the only one in a Lexus then...

That sounds good Ray, I'll make a real effort to attend this year... :hocus-pokus: I expect some ribbing from the Beemer boys though..

Gary is coming in a Z4M and Simon in a 330 so it's not all 5's anymore. Usually is feckin' cold anyway so we just go in for some food and a beer and talk crap... :lol:

Ha! get that rear window cleared..... So you can see Nobby sliding into your back end... :oops:

you dirty man Transpoter :msn-oh: ... dont worry Ray will go nice and easy behind you with those slipprey rubbers on!! oops i meant will drive sensibly and keep my distance with my summer tyres in the snow...

Nonsense! He has the fastest car in the world and has super "Nobby" powers..... :nuke:

Is IS300 a fast car for what it is?? Yes it is fast...its not exotic car ferrari, Lambo fast nor is it V8 400+ bhp fast but it can comfortably keep up and most times outrun most 200 to 300 bhp both naturally aspirated and Turbo charged petrol and Diesel cars around its weight capacity.. and 200 - 300bhp cars are what we normally see on UK roads and are driven by majority of people as anything past 300bhp is too expensive to run and one wont have enough road in UK to max them out anyway. :winky: