Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snow? Its All Over

noby76

Had to back track a few pages to remember how it started lol. The Transporter made the mistake of mocking noby's "worlds fastest IS300" and so began the onslaught of figures on the 300 and anything even slightly revelant to his argument lol.

My bad!!! :o .........Sorry folks. :o ............But he is like a little firework, just light the blue touchpaper and off he goes.... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

To be fair, it's a magic, law of physics defying IS300, that has a supercharger instead of an engine, and is faster than everything else round a racetrack (except he's never driven it on a racetrack)

So what does 0-60, top speed, engine size, nurburgring lap times, Enzo's, Skylines, and all the other non-relevant spiel you've spouted have to do with Snow and winter?

The only way he can keep up with those cars is on ice...... :wacko::lol:

Oh good, Knobby, you're back. So, what does 0-60, top speed, engine size, nurburgring lap times, Enzo's, Skylines, and all the other non-relevant spiel you've spouted have to do with Snow and winter?

So what does 0-60, top speed, engine size, nurburgring lap times, Enzo's, Skylines, and all the other non-relevant spiel you've spouted have to do with Snow and winter?

stop spamming and ask Transporter that question

I'm asking you, knobby. What does 0-60, top speed, engine size, nurburgring lap times, Enzo's, Skylines, and all the other non-relevant spiel you've spouted have to do with Snow and winter?

stop spamming and ask Transporter that question

Don't ask me.....All I said was that you had Supernobby Power and then you went off cutting and pasting a load of nonsence..... Does anyone here remember the Viz charecter Roger Irrelavent?

Oh and your car doesn't travel at 150.... you claim that you saw 147, that isn't 150.....Now is it?

I'm asking knobby because he refused to answer my question about what he does for a living, using the excuse it has nothing to do with the thread topic. So I'm asking him what 0-60 times, top speed figures, engine size, nurburgring lap times, Enzo's, Skylines, and all the other non-relevant spiel he's spouted have to do with Snow and winter - which is the thread topic. Because it'd be very hypocritical of him to say he's not answering a question because it's not relevant to the thread topic, after all the non-relevant rubbish he's posted about the above mentioned points.

However, he'll do his usual trick and refuse to answer, or avoid, the question, and change the subject. He does this when he's trapped himself by being a fool. It's so predictable, you could set your watch by it.

at 147mph sitting at around 5500 rpm i know that extra 3mph can be achieved easily if i kept my foot in it Transporter.

could both Transporter and matt tell me exactly what thier issue is? is it the fact that the IS300 cannot travel at 150mph in its current form? is it the fact that 150mph is not a fast speed? or is it the fact that IS300 cannot beat other cars which have slightly more power than it?? am lost as to what the real issue against the IS300 is??

IF it showed 147MPH on your clocks it'd still be about 10odd miles less unless Gobby and Sly have tampered with your speedometer.... OR it's a calibrated unit which I doubt as IS200/300's were not used as med cars?

150MPH is fast but not something to brag about IMO...

Not for me to say anything about spelling being Dutch and all that but it's getting on my tits.gif ! Please use the word 'their' Nobby.

give it a break matt...everything about cars is based on figures from thier 0-60 times, to thier weights, to thier power to weights, to thier tyre sizes, to top speeds.........................................

IF it showed 147MPH on your clocks it'd still be about 10odd miles less unless Gobby and Sly have tampered with your speedometer.... OR it's a calibrated unit which I doubt as IS200/300's were not used as med cars?

150MPH is fast but not something to brag about IMO...

Not for me to say anything about spelling being Dutch and all that but it's getting on my tits.gif ! Please use the word 'their' Nobby.

give it a break matt...everything about cars is based on figures from thier 0-60 times, to thier weights, to thier power to weights, to thier tyre sizes, to top speeds.........................................

come on everyone knows cars speedos over reads by a certain margin but every driver does not go by this over reading percentage when they hope in thier cars. every driver goes by thier cars own speedometer to make judgements and decisions of which speeds they are travelling on a daily bases. so i was going by my speedo and not what the actual road speed was cus no body goes by that everyone goes by what thier speedo is telling them. if my spelling gets on your t***ts then thats your own problem am afraid.so long as you understood what i was trying to say thats what counts... wasnt braggin about this speed was just making a point.

137MPH then? Just to make things clear?

They're nice looking cars and so does yours by looking at the pictures you posted previously but let's not exaggerate and make out it's the best car in the world and it'll beat this that and other. It simply doesn't.

what ever speedo you want to go by Ray..and yes it will beat this and that and other but its certainly not the fastest car in the world and i never said it was but for cars one encounters on a daily basis, not a lot can keep up with it to 150mph (when going by speedo reading speed). and thats not braggin its fact. I think we should thank Lexus for building us such a nice strong realiable car compared to the competition and not try to hate owners like me who shower it with praise every now and again.

Crikey! Nobys car is getting slower and slower...... It won't be long before I can catch him in my diesel van... :devil:

There's the 12% cubic feet per square CM drag of your roof ladders you didn't take in consideration Karl. That works out at 0.12 miles per 100KM so I doubt it'll do it tbh?