Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snow? Its All Over

noby76

I brought on subject of mechanics and repair. Repairing and Modify/tuning are two things in mechanics. Sorry if i steered the topic off a bit....

You mean that there was a topic on this thread? I thought we were just following the ramblings of Nobby and a bottle of white lightning

ah yes, true that.....nvm, full steam ahead cokeandpopcorn_zpsf18fe155.gif

• Like 1

:blink: Read this this morning on my phone, it's turning into a right cow farm with all this BS going off.....

Yep soon need wellies.

Oh and all our snows gone round here.

:blink: Read this this morning on my phone, it's turning into a right cow farm with all this BS going off.....

Yep soon need wellies.

Oh and all our snows gone round here.

Ah, see we're back on topic! :D

Snow's disappearing here slowly too.

As we're back on topic, I'd thought I'd show off my fridge next to the tub....

HPIM4339.jpg

That's a god looking fridge Ray.... It contains all of the essential food groups.

That's just the poverty spec fridge from last night :D

This was when we still had snow. Now this is a tub fridge!

HPIM0748.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry Knobby, but you told us all that you can do what I do.... So I'm afraid that I'm not letting you off your homework and won't let you change the subject.... What was the problem and what is the solution?

solve your AC problem your self buddy will you pay me for my services? I guess not now like i said am no mechanic but as you can see i can service a car ok without having a degree in one all self thought from reading and youtube videos and is that a bad thing? Your guess was as good as mine. Try and solve the project i also assigned you transporter. Am giving you a week mate that's more than enough time and everyone will agree it is.

The design of a booze storage area on my patio is something that I need to incorporate when I build it.... The beloved wants a sauna and plunge pool but I'm not too sure about a tank of hypothermia

You need to talk to Kenny next month. He's got a sauna. I'd say get a hot tub instead though..

solve your AC problem your self buddy will you pay me for my services? I guess not now like i said am no mechanic but as you can see i can service a car ok without having a degree in one all self thought from reading and youtube videos and is that a bad thing? Your guess was as good as mine. Try and solve the project i also assigned you transporter. Am giving you a week mate that's more than enough time and everyone will agree it is.

Classic avoidance. Again. That's child-speak for "I can't solve it because I haven't got a clue what I'm talking about, so instead I'll try and turn it around onto something else and hope no one see's through me"

(Ps, don't you realise you're just making yourself look a complete hypocritical ***** by saying transporter should solve the AC problem himself because "he isn't going to pay you for your time" but then saying he should solve your SQL data "challenge"?? You can't be that stupid... Can you?)

Oh btw, you still haven't fulfilled this;

No, you've misunderstood again. You've just claimed to know what I can or cannot do to a car. I asking you to tell me what it is you know I can or cannot do. That doesn't mean "ask me if I'm a mechanic". It means write down on here what you know I can or cannot do "on a car".

Because clearly you know, otherwise you wouldn't have said something so foolish...

You've avoided it again. Here, let me help you;

No, you've misunderstood again. You've just claimed to know what I can or cannot do to a car. I asking you to tell me what it is you know I can or cannot do. That doesn't mean "ask me if I'm a mechanic". It doesn't mean be childish and try to counter act by proposing we solve a completely unrelated "challenge" for you. And it doesn't mean pretend you don't understand what I'm saying. It means write down on here what you know I can or cannot do "on a car".

It should be easy for you to clearly and concisely write down what you KNOW i can or cannot do "on a car", because clearly you know, otherwise you wouldn't have said something so foolish...

Knobend, you know full well that is not the context in which we are talking, and you're only making yourself look more foolish and childish by saying such things. You said, in context to working on, servicing and performing rudimentary mechanics, that there is nothing transporter or I can do "on a car" that you can't.

So please stop playing the fool and try to have an adult conversation.

Now, in the context of working on, servicing and rudimentary mechanics, what is it you KNOW I can or cannot do "on a car"?

Ok so now change it to context of mechanics right? I can still play this game and its an adult conversation. Ok let me see if you can remove your crankshaft and this time we all would like to see a video of you doing this from A to Z as you say you claim you are experienced and know how to undress any car right? It shouldn't be hard work for a guru like matt right? I also give you a week to send us a tape of you carrying out this easy procedure matt and once you done, put them all back together again.

So, Knobby... You know sod all about sod all.....You carry out very basic maintainance (And yes Ray is right... You may be able to change a wheel but we doubt that you could change a tyre) and you pay a mate to do anything that is beyond your limited abillity.... Of course, some school children do have a car on their fathers drive to tinker with... One day you will get a driving licence..

Regarding the homework that I set for you... F minus.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links