Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snow? Its All Over

noby76

@transporter

like i said one does not need to be a mechanic to know about cars and tuning information is readily available everywhere. Yes my mechanic mate has mouths to feed so he wont give his garage work space for free and since am not insured at his premises i cant work on my car there. Help me out here transporter does having lack of space mean i don't know a thing or two about cars tuning or how an engine works??

Ok so now change it to context of mechanics right? I can still play this game and its an adult conversation. Ok let me see if you can remove your crankshaft and this time we all would like to see a video of you doing this from A to Z as you say you claim you are experienced and know how to undress any car right? It shouldn't be hard work for a guru like matt right? I also give you a week to send us a tape of you carrying out this easy procedure matt and once you done, put them all back together again.

No, nothing's been changed in context. The context was, and has always been, about mechanics and servicing on cars. You were the one that out it into that context. I have changed nothing, but merely clarified it using more words as you seem unable to grasp it.

I also haven't made any claims. Please provide evidence of your statement about me making a claim as such.

Your continued avoidance, attempt to circumvent and changing of topic and context, when asked a very simple and straight question, along with your insistence on making counter challenges, is proof of your inability to actually answer the question.

The problem with that is you have made several statements about people. Not least, as example : 1) that I love your "4 door supra", and 2) that you KNOW what I can or cannot do "on a car" (within the context of mechanics, as outlined by yourself earlier). Now, by making a statement that you KNOW something, you must be able to back it up with evidence, and/or fact (and the fact must have evidence to support it, as that's what makes a fact a fact). By not being able to present this evidence, and not being able to back up your claims and statements, you prove yourself to be uncredible and a liar. By refusal to back up your claims, you present yourself as childish, and immature.

So I'll ask you once again. Now hold on, this is a two parter, so please pay attention

1) please back up your claim that I "love your 4 door supra" with evidence to prove the fact

And

2) please back up your claim that there's nothing I can or cannot do, within the context of servicing or mechanics, "on a car", with evidence to prove the fact.

I'll also give you a hint - it's ok to admit you can't. It's ok to admit the answer is you don't know. And it's ok to admit you're just making random statements that are completely refutable, because you don't possess the intelligence or comprehension to have an adult discussion on a subject.

Ok, ready? Go!

You are a waste of space matt your project was simple undress your IS and let us see a crankshaft once you done put it back again .simples

( by the way, making the is200 make 200bhp is easy. Supercharger conversion adds minimum 50bhp. 153+50=203. As for will I? No, because I don't want to fit a supercharger to my car)

You are a waste of space matt your project was simple undress your IS and let us see a crankshaft once you done put it back again .simples

Once again, you've run avoidance. You've tried to move the entire thing onto something else to cover up the fact you cannot provide evidence to back up the claims you have made.

Lets use your logic. I asked you to back up your claims, and I asked you first. So, when you have done so, and I'm satisfied with your evidence, I will video myself removing the crankshaft from my IS200 and post it on YouTube for you to learn from

That's fair, because I asked you to complete your "challenge" first.

Agreed?

Knobbend, there is a world of difference between what you do IE cut and paste and understanding the information that is written..... There is a mountain of BS about car on the net and you do not have the understanding to be able to tell the info from the BS.... That car vid that you posted was a joke... It is designed for fools such as yourself who actually believe what those guys tell you....These vids are nothing more than entertainment, for us to chuckle at....

Now then kiddy, your answer to my question or I'll have to give you detention..

Knobbend, there is a world of difference between what you do IE cut and paste and understanding the information that is written..... There is a mountain of BS about car on the net and you do not have the understanding to be able to tell the info from the BS.... That car vid that you posted was a joke... It is designed for fools such as yourself who actually believe what those guys tell you....These vids are nothing more than entertainment, for us to chuckle at....

Now then kiddy, your answer to my question or I'll have to give you detention..

This is why he's running avoidance on my requests for him to back up his claims I "love his 4door supra" and what he KNOWS I can or cannot do, in the context of servicing and mechanics, "on a car", because its impossible for him to look this information up on the Internet and cut and paste it here. Without being able to do that, he cannot back himself up.

And a man that makes specific claims but cannot back himself up is well, not a man...

• Like 1

@transporter

tell Haynes his car manuals are BS lol

They are Carp... Very little useful info and they never tell you how to acess that bolt that is inaccesible or how to dismantle the pipe connector when you haven't got the correct tool on a Sunday afternoon... You have to figure it out yourself..

• Like 1

After all said and done matt ray and transporter i drive a 2JZ IS300 and you don't hopefully all this is not down to envy as i confirmed they are not Ferrari money get one make yourselves happy and lets move on lol

Noby, dont think anyone is jealous of your is300, yes they have a bigger engine and more toys. You can't use the extra power legally anyway and apart from having leather seats and an armrest very little else is different.

The mpg is about the same, So in the real world it's just about personal preference. and before you ask i've had both the 300 and the 200 i have now.

• Like 1

So as Ian confirmed its a better car as he has experienced both. Of to shower now bye bye for now

Where did i confirm the 300 is a better car, i said they were comparable, which in my world means they are the same apart from one has a 3 litre engine.

To me theres nothing to choose from, thats why i now drive a is200.

But Knobby.... I have had an IS300.... My 200 has full leather, armrests, satnav and the better six speed manual.... I can only speak for myself but I can have virtually any car that I wish and for me the 200 is the perfect choice as it is rugged, good looking, easy and cheap to work on and reliable..... I guess that if Matt wanted a 300 then he would have bought a 300 and I know that Ray is looking for his Ideal BMW because neither the 200 nor the 300 suit his purposes....

• Like 1

Yes transporter everyone could come on a forumn and say thay owned this and that.. i also owned a Nissan GTR but got rid of it due to having more speed and an auto box :lol:

Knobbend, once again you've avoided my last post. Please read it and respond.

Since its only fair, I'll respond to yours. I'm not jealous of your car. It only makes sense to be jealous of something you can't have (and if you want to dissect that, it's actually pointless to be jealous of something you can't have anyway). The reason I'm not jealous if your car is I can go and buy one tomorrow. They aren't expensive and they aren't elusive/exclusive. They are very easily obtainable. I actually turned down a 2002 silver is300 with full TTE body kit and 18" aero wheels about ten days ago. So that's why I'm not jealous. If I was, I'd have bought it.

Now, please respond, correctly - not with avoidance, counter "challenges" or subject changes - to this;

noby76, on 29 Mar 2013 - 10:37, said:

Once again, you've run avoidance. You've tried to move the entire thing onto something else to cover up the fact you cannot provide evidence to back up the claims you have made.

Lets use your logic. I asked you to back up your claims, and I asked you first. So, when you have done so, and I'm satisfied with your evidence, I will video myself removing the crankshaft from my IS200 and post it on YouTube for you to learn from

Agreed?

Yes transporter everyone could come on a forumn and say thay owned this and that.. i also owned a Nissan GTR but got rid of it due to having more speed and an auto box :lol:

That's true - anyone COULD come on an Internet forum and say whatever they want. But only a child would actually lie about such things, and least of all on an Internet forum. Lying about such things is pointless and just further cements that person as being a little boy, and discredits anything they say.

Surely you wouldn't lie about what cars you've owned on an Internet forum would you?

Now please, back to this;

noby76, on 29 Mar 2013 - 10:37, said:

Agreed?

Give it a rest matt like i said buy one tomorrow if you want and make yourself happy buddy.. am enjoying mine its quick for any situation, relaible, and comfy, can i service it my self? yes so am more than happy with my choice. if you are happy then give it a rest if not get an IS300 or BMW like ray end off case closed.