Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snow? Its All Over

noby76

The cars are almost completely covered... I wonder if it will stay like that until morning

I hope so! I like snow! :)

I really should stick my seats back in the BM and have some fun...... :yahoo:

file_zps417135bf.jpg

Same here! Grew up in the tropics so was snow-deprived for most of my childhood!

lol why aren't the seats in the car at the moment?

Just got home fom Yorkshire, someone has painted the M62 white..... It can't be snow 'cos Noddy sais that the Winter is over.... He's never wrong

one thing I do is hold my hand up when am wrong. and in this case I was wrong its not over yet but will that stop me from rolling on summers and snow mode on the M1 tommorow?? you guessed right...

Same here! Grew up in the tropics so was snow-deprived for most of my childhood!

lol why aren't the seats in the car at the moment?

Used to have quite a lot of snow when I grew up in Holland and always went on skiing holidays twice a year. Shame it costs so much to get off this island as effectively you're paying twice the traveling costs. Not been for years.

The memory seats are sold and awaiting pickup. I'm breaking the whole car.

yeah ray, this 5 series youve got, whats actually wrong with it? lol

It has a slight leak on the HP fuel pump which means I need to buy special tools to lock the chain, then get the seal replaced in the pump and have it pressure tested.

The car is on 353000 miles atm so time to let go...

It has loads of toys so I'm breaking it. The car is probably worth about a grand but it has made about 2400 quid in bits already without touching the engine bay, box or self levelling suspension.

Cost a bit of time stripping it but it's helping others out and I'm getting a free holiday in the sun out of it... B)

it has made about 2400 quid in bits already without touching the engine bay, box or self levelling suspension.

That's quite impressive actually, well done

Forgot to mention that I've put quite a lot of money in over the years..... :eerrrmm: :whistling::lol: Click on sig

it has made about 2400 quid in bits already without touching the engine bay, box or self levelling suspension.

That's quite impressive actually, well done

not really its a BMW remember!

• 1 month later...

Calling back all Rolls Royce engines as we speak and replacing them with Toyota engines to cut flying times. Next flight to Cyprus will take half an hour....

you think only Rolls Royce engines can fly?? think again ray.

http://mojaveskies.blogspot.co.uk/2008/07/toyota-in-sky.html

paragragh from this link

"In the early 1990s, Toyota began working with Hamilton Standard to develop a twin-turbocharged aircraft engine derived from its four liter V8 Lexus engine.This project resulted in the FV2400-2TC, a 360-horsepower fuel injected engine equipped with Hamilton Standard FADEC engine controls. Such an engine is twice as powerful as the non-Toyota powerplant used in the TAA-1. The FV2400 received FAA type certification in February 1996 and production certification in July 1997"

what have you learnt today ray?? a Toyota engine is good enough to fly to Cyprus and back and will do it in a smooth silky way whilst its at it biggrin.png

Not the 1st though http://www.greatplainsas.com/ AND reputed to be much more economical (fuel/servicing) than the usual Lycoming

Feck off Karl.... Haha got enough cars ATM..

Celica is up for sale and the BM should be all sold soon so were back to normal although I'm looking for another E39....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links