Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi New Lexus Is200 Owner From Kent

Dean1309

hi and welcome, had same problem with trd kit from lexus silly money so stuck it out on eBay

took 6 months but mananged to get trd rear lip, trd side skirts still boxed up never used

and tte front bumper but has said earlier you have to be very quick

hi and welcome, had same problem with trd kit from lexus silly money so stuck it out on ebay

took 6 months but mananged to get trd rear lip, trd side skirts still boxed up never used

and tte front bumper but has said earlier you have to be very quick

I might stick it out on eBay and see what comes up, just have to have the money ready and snap it up quickly.

In Sheerness, not far away at all lol. I know what u mean about them selling quickly, i might just give them a miss for now and spend bits else where on mine.

Oh not too far away at all, thats what I've been doing so far, trying to get all the little things done such as the LED lights and HID's, now I'm getting to the point where thats all done and just leaves the head unit which I want to change. Go for a DVD head unit with screens in the headrests. And maybe new wheels then onto the TRD bumper trims.

Bit late i know but welcome to the LOC, If your is200 has a sunroof you can find a feed on motor, thats where i had my mirror supply on my previous is200.

My IS has got a sunroof, will have to check that out when the mirror turns up. Want to try and find the easiest place to wire it in without a lot of hassle of dropping the headlining to access things.

I was gunna do the dvd headunit and stuff but may hold out for a while to see what the employment future brings lol. Ive had more of the major things done so far, wheels, coilovers, twin exit s/s cat back exhaust, tte illuminating door sill plates.

I was gunna do the dvd headunit and stuff but may hold out for a while to see what the employment future brings lol. Ive had more of the major things done so far, wheels, coilovers, twin exit s/s cat back exhaust, tte illuminating door sill plates.

I know what you mean about the employment future mate. Just managed to get my first permanent job back in April last year, previously I had rolling temp contracts, not knowing if I'll have a job in 6 months time. I've done lowering before on my previous cars, they look good but the ride, I hated it. Although I wouldnt mind sports exhaust and new wheels, thinking of a set of 18's.

Ive got 18's on mine. Although my ride is harder its not crazy harsh as its on a medium setting, its not stupidly low and handles really well. Although i didnt get it done by these people if u want a new exhaust system u shud go to Fast Road Conversions in Ashford (check them out on facebook or there website). If i decide to change anything on my exhaust again i will go to them.

Well after much frustration tonight I have got a Auto-dimming mirror in my car (not wired up yet). What a nightmare that was. I originally bought a mirror from a Lexus GS i think it was, (thinking they would use the same mirror in any Lexus) I was wrong.

I then bought another one (at a cheap price off eBay) for the IS, it turned up, was grey rather than beige. So I then set to work dismantling the one I got from the Lexus GS. Compared the GS and the IS auto-dimming mirrors, could only see one difference. The arm that mounts to the windscreen. So off I go to my car to remove my standard mirror and set about removing the arm and fitting it to the GS beige mirror.

Finally done. Have a beige auto-dimming mirror with beige mounting arm. So if anyone wants a grey auto-dimming mirror. I have one spare.