Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lfa Cover Of Topgear

Stuart Aspey

where can i get a copy of that top gear magazine from?

It's a subscribers edition. The ones on the stands will have other things on the cover as well. I can post this copy to you in a week when I'm done with it, if you want?

The Ultra Blue LF-A (no 16) is owned by Lexus. It has been to Goodwood Festival of Speed for the last few years and featured in UK press since launch.

It is one of 2 LF-A's that Lexus Europe own, the other being the white example first shown on Top Gear (driven by Richard Hammond) The white one is usually kept in Brussels HQ for Eurpean shows, the blue is for the UK.

Any other coloured models are from other countries.

• 1 month later...

I hate top gear. They come out with so much BS. ppl tell me not to take it seriously but it just frustrates me. Ide rather watch Motor Trends and Jay Leno's technical and detailed look at the LFA and saabkyle04's detailed look also. After that ill know so much about the car ill feel like ive owned it :)

Very interested to see Clarksons opinion of the IS300 in that magazine tho, just to see what he says. You say its not in the shops stuart?

This was last months edition. The new magazine came out about a week ago. I can send you the last months edition if you wa t? Just pm me your address and I'll get it in the post.

Nah i feel bad you doing that, just wanted to see the IS300 bit. thanks for the offer. very kind :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...