Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meets In Ireland (Cork)

GeestarGal

thanks! ya i was holding out to get a nice white one with a while so now i want to modify it! I'm sitting on a jordan yellow honda accord (not mine), ill get a nice photo with the is200 once i do her up :D i just want to get ideas by meeting up with fellow lexus owners :outforcount: will post some pics in my profile there soon enough :)

Don't know how much you've looked into modifying the IS but unless you've got £1500+ to spend on forced induction your not gonna get any power gains. Up rating the Air filter, induction kit, exhaust won't gain you any more BHP.

Plenty to do cosmetically tho. Lots of nice kits, wheels etc available :)

ya im aware of that alright! This is my second is200. The last one I had was green and the lad i sold it to ended up putting it on track in watergrasshill in cork and I was so impressed! It was a very wet day to be fair but loads of fun to be had. I am going to put a decat on it, after market exhaust, weld the diff and a set of 16s as my messing wheels :D sprayed painted pink of course (even though i am being swayed towards purple haha)!! I doubt the induction kit would help as much as the decat.

Cosmetically i want to do a few things but I want to avoid making her look like something out of a "lucky bag" as someone once described it to me as :) i was thinking of putting carbon wrap on the roof and things like that but would like to see it done up close before i chance it myself. As you can see I have the standard genuine lexus 17s on the car at the mo and i want to get them sprayed either black white or purple and spray the callipers pink! I need ideas!

Are you from Ireland? Do you do any messing in your car...by the looks of it no cos she is mint!!

No I'm not from Ireland, I'm welsh living on the Wiltshire/Somerset border.

Thanks for the kind words about my car :)

I've spent a lot of time and money (more than what I paid for the car originally) in getting it back to how it should be. So no messing about in mine :lol: I keep her under 3000rpm for 95% of the time too! All thats left to Do now is re furb the alloys in the summer and a few body work imperfections to sort out. I'm also going to spray my callipers black and put Lexus de cals on them and changing the dash bulbs, center console bulbs and heated seat switch bulbs to blue as I don't like the orange. This apparently isn't as easy as it sounds, need to solder the bulbs in the centre console.

Don't get me wrong, i don't drive like an old man all of the time. I have the odd fun day out at a dis used airfield near Chippenham. Plenty of power sliding and donuts :)

I can't say I like the idea of pink anywhere on the car but prob cos I'm a bloke! Carbon roof on a white IS sounds like a good idea. I've seen a blue IS with carbon bonnet. That looked the nuts and i also got a glimpse of a purple IS200 and that was absolutely stunning!