Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

just been looking through some topics on the forum. I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this site? http://www.toyodiy.com . A very useful tool in terms of finding parts.There are also some 'how to' write ups and probably other stuff I've missed. I have used it many times when ordering parts and it seems to cover most if not all Toyota/ Lexus models and their parts. Please read 'The about us' on the site it explains who they are and what they are trying to achieve. I have no affiliation with this site other then as a user. It is a reference site not a competing forum. There is no money involved. I apologise if i am breaking any rules posting the link here I just thought it might be useful.

Enjoy :)

It is a very useful site and I still use it to date, at one time the exploded diagrams were freely available but Toyota objected to their information being used and due to this the site has been forced to remove full access to the general public.

It does however still provide valuble information regarding part numbers and compatability.

It is a very useful site and I still use it to date, at one time the exploded diagrams were freely available but Toyota objected to their information being used and due to this the site has been forced to remove full access to the general public.

It does however still provide valuble information regarding part numbers and compatability.

Hi,

Yes I remember some mention of Toyota objecting but I still appear to be able to access most of the part lists online.

This sure sounds very helpful. Ism sure to try and experiment with it,

Good to know. I don't think hat ufid any wrongby sharing this info which in any case is known to many.

Can't see why Toyota objects yo that n d first place, it good for them,

Lexuspcl8811

I livein Trinidad nd Tobago.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links