Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What is it about LS400's that makes us who already own one,want to own a second one?!? I'm constantly browsing EBay, checking-out LS400's for sale.....maybe I need counselling......

Your quite normal, its everyone else who is out of step. Mike

What is it about LS400's that makes us who already own one,want to own a second one?!? I'm constantly browsing EBay, checking-out LS400's for sale.....maybe I need counselling......

i started off with a mark 3 5 years ago - then had a mark 4 for 2 years

I now have an LS430 - with no intention of upgrading to the 460

But i still look at the lexi for sale every single day - just to see whats for sale - condition and prices - i have dedicated shortcuts on my desktop and for me its a ritual i do first thing and many times throughout the day

there is a very nice gold Mark 4 on bidding at the moment - it even has a LOC sticker so probably someone from here

i started off with a mark 3 5 years ago - then had a mark 4 for 2 years

I now have an LS430 - with no intention of upgrading to the 460

But i still look at the lexi for sale every single day - just to see whats for sale - condition and prices - i have dedicated shortcuts on my desktop and for me its a ritual i do first thing and many times throughout the day

there is a very nice gold Mark 4 on bidding at the moment - it even has a LOC sticker so probably someone from here

All perfectly normal behavior, I do the same and I know others do. Mike