Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop posting these, Didnt like them at first, but they are growing on me..Even had a look on e-bay last night. Love my is200 BUT.......

I think we have another hooked on the LS line boys and girls. Look forward to welcoming you to the full Lexus driving experience fairly soon. Mike

Liking them more everyday, just got to convince the other half, Will have to see if someone will take her for a drive in one at the mids meet. :driving:

Please stop posting these, Didnt like them at first, but they are growing on me..Even had a look on e-bay last night. Love my is200 BUT.......

I think we have another hooked on the LS line boys and girls. Look forward to welcoming you to the full Lexus driving experience fairly soon. Mike

Liking them more everyday, just got to convince the other half, Will have to see if someone will take her for a drive in one at the mids meet. :driving:

Will be cheaper to run than your IS200 aswell

Sorry to butt in on your thread but I have to agree with Ians200! I really didn't think much of LS400's and I was even cheeky enough to make a joke about them looking like box's before (sorry)

But they are really growing on me! I saw a green one coming towards me today with gold badges and I thought "that's well smart"

I would never have thought like that even 6 months ago.... Am I getting old? Lol...

Sorry to butt in on your thread but I have to agree with Ians200! I really didn't think much of LS400's and I was even cheeky enough to make a joke about them looking like box's before (sorry)

But they are really growing on me! I saw a green one coming towards me today with gold badges and I thought "that's well smart"

I would never have thought like that even 6 months ago.... Am I getting old? Lol...

Its called growing up and maturing like a fine wine. Mike

Will be cheaper to run than your IS200 aswell

Seriously going to look for one in summer, Been through a lot of threads and most non-lpg ones seem to average around 37mpg on a run. Have to drive my 200 like a grandad to hit 40mpg. Another point 4ltr car cheaper on tax than my 2ltr (2001). AND they are a lot nicer inside.

Anyone want an is200????

Looks like there's going to be a new 400 owner soon.

Anyone want an is200????

Just your armrest when you get your LS please Ian ;)

Are you serious Chris? As all extras ive bought will be removed before selling. Will start a thread when time comes.

sorry - missed it in the end - last i saw was 28 bids @£1570

I dont think it did. Mike

are you saying it didnt sell? - why? there was no reserve on it so must of gone to the highest bidder or was the auction ended prior to finishing?

are you saying it didnt sell? - why? there was no reserve on it so must of gone to the highest bidder or was the auction ended prior to finishing?

It had no reserve but when I checked at the end it had no bids so I don't know what happened.

It finished on time but says 'no bids' so I'm guessing he possibly withdrew it at the last minute due to probably not getting what he had hoped for it ;)

It finished on time but says 'no bids' so I'm guessing he possibly withdrew it at the last minute due to probably not getting what he had hoped for it ;)

Hmmm!

It was withdrawn from sale, just before the deadline for doing so. I have contacted him to see what's happening with the car, and if its sold or will be re- listed. I reckon he took an offer for it. Either way I would not bid on it now as a matter of principle. Will let you know what he says if he bothers to get back to me.. Don't hold your breath as I sent the message at 9am this morning!

taken from that site "You can't end a listing less than 12 hours before the end of the listing if the item has a winning bid:"??

That's what the rules say but there are ways around it - he could quite easily have said that there was a problem with the car and had to withdraw it :rolleyes:

taken from that site "You can't end a listing less than 12 hours before the end of the listing if the item has a winning bid:"??

That's what the rules say but there are ways around it - he could quite easily have said that there was a problem with the car and had to withdraw it :rolleyes:

ok - that explains it - waste of his and everybodies times really - why not just decide on a price and stick it on as a "BIN"

ok - that explains it - waste of his and everybodies times really - why not just decide on a price and stick it on as a "BIN"

It's seriously annoying that there are ways round it especially when it something you are genuinely interested in - though no where near as annoying as the bloody 'sniper' thing that bids for you in the last 10th of a second.... that should be banned :angry: (sorry - one of my pet hates on fleabay :rolleyes: )