Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Terraclean Uk

Guest bigbullhead

I paid 126 for mine.

The throttle response is a lot better I felt the car was going down in the response recently

So far mpg is hovering the 31 mark before I would average 27 to 31

All in all it was good value for the gains your get especially as these cars are known for carbon build up and removal can cost a lot if your car is out of warranty.

Hiya all i have had the terraclean service done on my lexus about a month ago it sure does work as i was getting under 20mpg and now getting just under 26 mpg and runs smoother runs alot better

O

K111aku where did you get the terraclean done, because I live in East Kilbride and am interested in this.

I went to Top Gun Auto Repair in Airdrie.

They're currently working on a 1year old Jag XF sport that was a write off and building back up for a customer. Seeing they're work made me feel assured they know what they're doing.

Has anyone tried the EGR clean from Terraclean? It sounds more appealing than taking the thing apart, and would have the added benefit of knowing the whole exhaust system was clean, not just the one bit I was cleaning.

I had a look on the website and they only give me one option for a local agent (a mobile service in Liverpool) and he doesn't seem to offer it. I'll email them to see if I can find someone who can do it nearby.

Hi All,

I enquired abiut Terra Clean with Monster Sport Europe they are based in Miltomn Keynes. If you mention LOC you will get 10% off.

See link: http://www.monster-sport-europe.com/maintenance/terraclean.html

Also eBay, but email first so you get discount: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TerraClean-Engine-Decarbonising-/270978348458?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f179175aa

Hope this helps?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links