Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Visit

Zaphod

Have to be Sunday as I am playing Golf with Locers in Oxford on Saturday after taking boy wonder home to Taunton on the Friday night... So I won't be tired at all then...

Still,

I guess a quite sunday lunch with locers could be the perfect tonic...

Loz

Oh what fun

Did the diversion today (road works dont you kno ....)

Directions to Worsley Green............

M60 junction 13

At roundabout follow diversion, past Marriott Hotel,

Turn down GREENLEACH LANE

follow that to T junction

Turn right untill you come to the green

If all else fails ask for the Bridgewater pub :D

Edited by wildrnes

if anyone's near Heaton Park this afternoon there is free wine tasting, saw some huge Stowells trucks setting up yesterday. I'll be taking a walk down to take advantage of all free wine, hic!!!! So I may well be late or looking rather green tomorrow :sick:

Looks like its gonna pish down tomorrow as well so get yer brolleys out!

Diversion sounds like fun Matt?!

is anyone else coming??????

i mean there are a lot of lex members in manchester

i am sorry but we cant have a meet in your house but try to travel to one in your own town ......

what about ...

adey b

pete g

jaybo

robgosty

Veece

Grangey

jamessutton72

Damer

Dunkie

stevenage_saint

Cheds

GUess the name and shame tactic didn't quite swing it?

Well frankly I'll be happy if its just me (and Jo) and Mat and Linda. Zaphod. We might be a small reception party but its quality that counts. Not quantity.

Ps. If I had know about silverstone I might have suggested a run down for the day for all of us. we could have Taken Zaph in a lex.... but seeing as the meet starts in an hour and half and I need to get dressed, I cant see that happening!

Hope they serve Steak and Ale pie in Worsley. And I hope they have Mint Sauce or Yorkshire Pudding or Jo will kill me :unsure:

Loz

Ive only just got my pc working again after it went kaput. Thought i would catch up with you guys. I arrived at worsley green at 1pm no one around went to Bridgewater no one there tried embers inn & the ***** to no avail were did you all go ???

You must have only just missed us, Cheds ;)

Loz and Jo (nice to meet you, Jo) turned up at Matt's around 12

We drove over to the Green, where Wosket (John) nearly missed us.......... nothing to do with his being hung over at all :winky:

Walked over to pick up Zaphod (Tony) and Lorraine from the Bridgewater

Left at around 1 - tried the John Gilbert first, no steak and ale pie, :ohmy: so that was a non-starter

We ended up at Worsley Old Hall

Had lunch and a few drinkies in the sunshine B) (no, it doesn't ALWAYS rain in Manchester :P )

What a superb afternoon..... a nicer bunch of folk you couldn't wish to meet

I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and will post piccies tomorrow at the latest :D

wot a great afternoon, my first meet all be it a mini one and with a hangover, crashed on the couch for a few hours when i got back!

sunshine, stella, food and of course the cars, not forgetting the great people, it was great to meet everyone.

isle of man - we've got to go, zaphod can tell you all about the speed limits when he gets back as msw said.

thanks everyone for a great day

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links