Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Super mad modified Lexus IS300 movie !!!

HEY that is MY Car!!!! & what is that jap guy doing in it???? *** damn....Id only just got it valeted too:smilegrin::smilegrin:

Seriously...I like it...I like it

Nice one george..where did you find it??

vic

Roughly translated " I hope i can get back to the pits before these tyres wear out!" or "Ooops- shouldn't have pressed the SNOW button!"

Have you seen the bit about 1 min 15 secs in, where the tyre catches the wheelarch? My mum said "that will do his tyres no good"

Presumably the sideways drifting at 80mph will do no harm at all then:rolleyes::smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin:

Have you seen the bit about 1 min 15 secs in, where the tyre catches the wheelarch? My mum said "that will do his tyres no good"

Presumably the sideways drifting at 80mph will do no harm at all then:rolleyes::smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin:

LOL, I wish I could drive like that!!

used to drift my old bmw like that(2.7 hartge)

on carparks,if you have that sort of disposable power its very easy to drift and stay in control

:rolleyes:

toe & heel;)

national group B licence holder;)

I especially like when he tears off in the beginning. That's really ripping upp the asphalt.

That would definitely beat the new BMW M3 with "only" 343 bhp.

This 380 bhp Altezza should do 0-62 mph in around 4.7 sec or so. The Audi RS4 has exactly 380 bhp with 4.9 sec as it is a station wagon.

I am not sure that the engine is the RS200 engine. It produces 210 bhp with turbo original and TOMS tunes it to 280 bhp but 380 bhp from a 2 liter that's a little off the wall.

It must be the IS300 (Supra) engine which can definitely handle 380bhp and then some.

Me and the guys at work think we have translated what he is saying at the beggining

It goes something like this

"I you can catch me I will swap this car for your Lada " :lol::lol::lol::lol: