Nitrous Oxide !

DaveEllen

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cant make that one myself... unless I come down with the boy sunday... drop hm off and then book in a hotel for sunday night and go birmingham in the morning... is this gonna be a great meet? should I mess all my finely honed plans...?

:question:

Dude,

how small are your Jets??

I'm on refil number 7 so thats bottle number 8. only got 7lbs in though so going steady with this one. hit by the national shortage... so gonna check dealers before I exhaust this one. Anyone know any nos dealers in the midlands? I'll be there monday.

:ph34r:

Dave,

any loss in performance as the bottle depleats?

I've got the 50 bhp jets. I also think the progressive controller helps by feeding the gas in.

On loss of performance...interesting I thought it felt slower BUT that could be that I'm getting used to it.

Dont know any suppliers aside fro TDi..........

might be feeling slower as the Nos boils to gas an the straw picks up the gas instead... how steeply angled are your bottles? they need to be fairly tilted to ensure the pick up is constant to feed the jets.

Have you thought about bottle heaters to keep the pressure up in the bottle too?

Have you forgotten to close the bottles yet. I did it once overnight. no leaks but I was a bit concerned that it was up against the solonoid for all that time at -120 degrees...

might be feeling slower as the Nos boils to gas an the straw picks up the gas instead... how steeply angled are your bottles? they need to be fairly tilted to ensure the pick up is constant to feed the jets.

Have you thought about bottle heaters to keep the pressure up in the bottle too?

Have you forgotten to close the bottles yet. I did it once overnight. no leaks but I was a bit concerned that it was up against the solonoid for all that time at -120 degrees...

they are mildly tilted.........

yup turn em off every night.............