Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nitrous Oxide !

DaveEllen

How much will this kit cost?

Fitted price ?

Just the Kit ?

What kit Steve?

If you mean the nitrous, ask me towards the end of the week after we have done Daves car.

There is a basic kit, then you can have the following upgrades:

Larger bottle.

Polished bottle

Multiple bottles

Progressive controller

Plus a few others.

As of today we do not know what is involved in getting the fuel right, or how much gas is tolerable on a standard engine.

Mark :)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can tell you that a gs300 auto can happily take a 70bhp shot of NOS from the Wet kit and I have done 35lbs of Nos in over 2000 miles without incident. I do suggest that you read the owners manual though as there are a billion and one disclaimers. Some of which will be worth a little bit in court. most of which are challenging your statutory rights so wont be worth the paper you wipe your excrement on...

Great kits, if for no other reason than the giggle factor.

TRD328, it is possible to upgrade the internals on the is200 auto transmission with uprated clutch bands and valve chest. Better get a decent oil cooler next time too.

It will need to be sent here to do it though - sorry!

it is possible to upgrade the internals on the is200 auto transmission with uprated clutch bands and valve chest. Better get a decent oil cooler next time too.

no one else in the world can do that then .......

tete de chein my man :mat:

it is possible to upgrade the internals on the is200 auto transmission with uprated clutch bands and valve chest. Better get a decent oil cooler next time too.

no one else in the world can do that then .......

tete de chein my man :mat:

I've never heard of anyone else offering this, but phone around - you never know your luck :)

West yorkshire Transmissions are pretty good at making gearbox bits last. but I on;y been to them when something went wrong... think I am going to change my tranny fluid ( :yack: ) for some heavy duty stuff from good old 76 Racing..

icon_smile_pistols.gif:nuke: :yack:

:zee:

Thanks bud,

PRogresive controler has to pulse your solonoids though... this makes them wear out more quickly. I would go progresive if I was going for much more power but with what I have now reckon the big bang theory is safe. they say it is up to half your std BHP. I'm well shy of that.

Loz

Ps. how much is your progressive and what systems is it compatible with?

:zee: never say never....

Thanks bud,

PRogresive controler has to pulse your solonoids though... this makes them wear out more quickly. I would go progresive if I was going for much more power but with what I have now reckon the big bang theory is safe. they say it is up to half your std BHP. I'm well shy of that.

Loz

Ps. how much is your progressive and what systems is it compatible with?

:zee: never say never....

pardon my ignorance but what solenoids ?

You are right again Loz, but personally I would rather have my solenoids (nowadays called "pulsoids") wear out than my engine/clutch/transmission wear out, which is more likely with the old Big Bang theory.

The progressive controller that we use costs £340 plus The Chancellors wages (less the Gold discount).

You are right again Loz, but personally I would rather have my solenoids (nowadays called "pulsoids") wear out than my engine/clutch/transmission wear out, which is more likely with the old Big Bang theory.

The progressive controller that we use costs £340 plus The Chancellors wages (less the Gold discount).

Good point about what you want to wear out. But as you said, My bottom end should be able to handle the load, if you know what I mean?

As for the controller. What brand is it and how strict are you on paying the chancellors wages?

You also missed one of my questions: Is it compatible with all systems??

Sounds a bit dear but I would like to know if it should be on my wish list...

:P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links