Nitrous Oxide !

DaveEllen

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope ir gives you as much pleasure as mine gives me!

Have you gone for the convenience of a remote bottle opener? Beats me why they never showed these in the fast and the furious.... ANd have you got a Purge Valve to ensure that you are straight onto liquid and the gas is expelled. makes all the difference to that first hit!

Loz

Have you gone for the convenience of a remote bottle opener? Beats me why they never showed these in the fast and the furious.... ANd have you got a Purge Valve to ensure that you are straight onto liquid and the gas is expelled. makes all the difference to that first hit!

Loz

Me know nothink !

Dude, you are gonna be in for a suprise then. I like the lottery winner approach... "er...just noz it up mate, give us a shout when its done..." then go back with a blank cheque I presume?

Not that I am there yet you understand. I had to negotiate a killer price and then be explicit about what I wanted and didn't want.

Can't wait to see yours. might be a bit james bond like with switches everywhere :shifty:

Loz

Me know nothink !

if you go for a setup with purge, make sure that you purge it onto the intercooler to make use of the nitrous that would be wasted otherwise

Dude, you are gonna be in for a suprise then. I like the lottery winner approach... "er...just noz it up mate, give us a shout when its done..." then go back with a blank cheque I presume?

Not that I am there yet you understand. I had to negotiate a killer price and then be explicit about what I wanted and didn't want.

Can't wait to see yours. might be a bit james bond like with switches everywhere :shifty:

as long as they dont fit an ejector seat for the wife.............

I think Dave is collecting it tomorrow evenning.

Even if I do say so myself :blush: the job has turned out very nicely.

Dave being Dave wanted all the best gear and wanted it done as well as possible (which is music to my ears). It takes longer and is more expensive than throwing it in which is what a lot of people seem to do - but hey - it's a Lexus B)

Mark :)

Dave being Dave wanted all the best gear and wanted it done as well as possible (which is music to my ears). It takes longer and is more expensive than throwing it in which is what a lot of people seem to do - but hey - it's a Lexus  B)

*playing devils advocate*

How can you assure him he has the best when you have not tested the other systems? Sounds Like Dave got what was available nearest to Dave. Not that I would knock what dave has got, because you see, I have not seen or experienced it... :whistling:

Bet it will be loads of fun though Dave. Best thing is, you don't have to run it in!!!!

:hehe::lol: :D :hehe::lol: :D :ph34r:

:zee:

Dave being Dave wanted all the best gear and wanted it done as well as possible (which is music to my ears). It takes longer and is more expensive than throwing it in which is what a lot of people seem to do - but hey - it's a Lexus  B)

*playing devils advocate*

How can you assure him he has the best when you have not tested the other systems? Sounds Like Dave got what was available nearest to Dave. Not that I would knock what dave has got, because you see, I have not seen or experienced it... :whistling:

Bet it will be loads of fun though Dave. Best thing is, you don't have to run it in!!!!

:hehe::lol: :D :hehe::lol: :D :ph34r:

:zee:

As I said a couple of times previously Loz, if I hear of a better system we will look at it because I do not want to offer our customers anything else but the best. I have seen plenty of systems come through our doors that I personally would not like to have paid my hard earned for. Call me fussy if you like.

"Not commenting until you have seen and experienced it" are wise words Loz Meister.

I'm 100% confident I'll have the dog's danglies and have great confidence in the qualitly of the workmanship installing the kit.......

May have some movie footage of the accelaration (on my own private road of course....I won the eBay auction)

I'm sure Mrs E will do the honours with the digital camera :whistling:

I have seen plenty of systems come through our doors that I personally would not like to have paid my hard earned for.

While I respect that sentiment, I can't help but point out that your remit is different from ours though. We are the end user so we shell our hard earned out to get a bit of a buz from our already splendid cars. YOU on the other hand are in the business of making a TDI profit. So surely in you decision making process you may conclude that buying systems from a static caravan up in doncaster affords you a better margin than say buying in a system from a world renound manufacturer from the USA? Isn't that possible? and further more, plausable?

But lets not dwell in the Minutia, huh?

Hope dave empties his two polished ones with a big grin, while keeping Mrs E Safe at all times ;)

:ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links