Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls 400 Ucf20 1998 - Front Wheel Bearing Same As Supra?

Hi Guys.

Is there anyone on here to confirm that the Supra front wheel bearings are the same as the Lexus LS400 UCF20 model 1998.

I'm pretty sure they are the same and need someone to confirm this if they have done this repair in the past.

Reason being there is such a big difference in price on ads and motor factors etc. Yet again they seem to be going on the car not the part for price guide.

LS Price range is £69 to £110

Supra items are listing as £43-£70

Have checked and the size of the front bearings and I'm getting are Inner 35mm x Outer 77mm and Height 42mm.

Some part number I got are

Japanparts = KK-12013

First Line = FBK690.

Anyone on here confirm they are the same as supra front bearing.

Baz.

Well got part and fitted for £60 with the vat.

I used the manufacturer details below.

(Germany) FAG Wheel Set

Radlagersatz 713 6187 00

Units available from any motor factors thats stock Fag Stuff.

They did include a new toyota cap cover that goes on the inside that covers the bearing nut, But it was too small for this car and must be for a pre 1997 model.

Also found the nut they supplied a little crap looking on the thread front and used my old one.

Hopefully someone on here speaks german and can translate for us with a google search for us and state which other models of LS or Toyota they fit to clear this up a little.

• 1 year later...

Yes, front and rear wheel bearings have lots of cross references.

Anyone tried rear wheel bearing kit (includes 2 oil seals) from Japanparts KK-22017 ...only 20 bucks versus Blueprint ADT38346, which cost about 80 bucks.

Japanparts is a company from Italy:

http://db.japanparts.it/cjapan/dettArt.jsp?id=KK-22017

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links