Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sunroof Memory Programming

This is a much smaller problem than my gearbox issue, but still annoying. I replaced my Battery, and the windows / sunroof lost their memory. I read in the manual how to do the windows, but can't get the sunroof to work. It goes all the way back, but going forward it doesn't stop and goes into tilt mode. I've played with it for ages but can't get it to stop when it's in it's closed position.

Ay ideas?

This is a much smaller problem than my gearbox issue, but still annoying. I replaced my battery, and the windows / sunroof lost their memory. I read in the manual how to do the windows, but can't get the sunroof to work. It goes all the way back, but going forward it doesn't stop and goes into tilt mode. I've played with it for ages but can't get it to stop when it's in it's closed position.

Ay ideas?

All you should need to do is first make sure it is closed, with ignition on, pull the sunroof button back and hold thebutton, the system should go all the way back then forward and settle to the aligned closed position. if you have it correct it should open and close with the conveinence system with the key. if it fails to set up, try disconection the Battery again and leave for 10 minutes, and reset sunroof and windows again. just keep you finger on the button.

• Like 1